Tuesday 18 August 2009

A little bit of a ramble...

I've been busy so I guess the blog entries sort of died. I've lost more of a reason to be emo anyway. People have been saying I look more positive lately. Or maybe it's cause other people seem to be having a harder time that I don't pale in comparison anymore. Well, that's true. And I don't mind. I always did state that my blog and my 'emo-ness' are cries for attention. Right now, I don't particularly need this attention. One thing I worry for in regards to some of my friends is that I think some people are thinking too much (oh the irony) on image and acceptance. I know this feeling greatly, but their worries and paranoia are causing them to have these theories and fears that I think are largely something merely in their heads. Let's summarise things...

1.) No one is trying to ostracize you! The most important point. Never think too much. People are not going to 'not' like you because you are not happy all the time. They are not going to 'not' like you because you have changed. I have already said to numerous people. Some people said they are waiting for the Celine of last year to come back. I already said. "She ain't coming back!!! LOLOLOL"

It's okay to be sad. It is NOT OKAY to not try to be happy. I am trying my best to have fun. To take part in things. And thus more good things happen to me. People DO NOT come to Celine. I GO TO people. If you feel lonely, don't be paranoid. Jump in a circle, and they will accept you. I know some people think I have it easy cause I have all these friends who like me and crap. THIS DIDN'T JUST HAPPEN ON A WHIM. I made it happen. I wanted people to like me. I wanted people to be my friends. So, I was a friend to everyone else too. It's a hard thing to gamble. Don't feel frustrated if you feel 'left out' or that people are ignoring you. GODDAMIT GET INTO THE FUCKING CIRCLE ALREADY AND TALK TO US!!! You are causing it yourself, get a backbone and fix it yourself! Everyone is waiting. Just make the first movement.

2.) PEOPLE CHANGE. Do not think you are the only one changing. Do not think that they are not accepting the changed you! Perhaps you forgot that you are not accepting the changed them! Adapt to the situation!

3.) TRY YOUR FUCKING GODDAMN BEST ALREADY!! C'mon, life will not move if you sit around expecting everything to drop your way, right? Take chances! LIVE! Everyone waits for someone to go to them. So GO TO THEM!

1 comment:

Vexius said...

You're right Celine. Beneath all the rage in your post, I can see the truth inside it.

And by the way, I think there's something wrong with your music playlist.

Post a Comment