Thursday 6 August 2009

I don't want to give up.

Today was a pretty good day. I dunno, I guess I decided unconsciously that I was gonna a.) have fun today and b.) enjoy everything and anything. I overslept by like 3 hours again though. And went to class unprepared. I didn't listen for most of my 2 hour seminar for CLS3080 unfortunately... I was thinking and thinking the entire time. Of what? Well... of everything again I guess. Of why I'm at this point in time. And what I should do from there on. I think I made some sort of decision that I don't want to back out of, a decision that I need to stay firm with. That I need to accept. To able to move on. Finally. It's gonna be a bit of a bumpy ride but you need to fight through a storm to find the paradise at the end, right?

In the end, the last two things that ran through my mind. 1.) Was what a certain someone told me of conflict. That someone needs to drop the pride, and only when you do that can you reconcile. And 2.) "To hope for the best and prepare for the worst." I need to try my best. And move on from whatever happens.

So yes, I decided that I was gonna have fun for the rest of my day! And I did! I got lunch tables, uhh... I ate a crappy lunch of bread again then the dantai left. I saw Drue! He was in the hospital the day before and he was like drinking fresh juice and eating pumpkin soup! A HEALTHY DRUE!!! @.@ Oh my... but yeah dantai practice. HAHA A LOAD OF FUN. I did a lot of practice and stuff instead of my tutorial work lololol. So much excercise. Too much excercise. But things are shaping up at my end at least. Kriz came by. So did Stan, Alan, Kimmy and stuffs. I kept doing a stupid "Chacarron" sound - dance thingy until Damien and Jono literally THREW ME OUT OF THE ROOM! I wanna do it for karaoke! IT'S EPIC! EPICCC. I was so hyper and like crazy (I think I snapped) that Xin was like "... too much SUGAR @.@" Yeah Kimmy did bring chocolate!! I had to leave for class eventually. Boo boo. Uhh.. class was meh. After class, me, Vu and Rachel went to check out MCF 'night market'. Nothing there! It was the same thing again, lol. I ran into PJ and he gave me a dumpling. And ran into a lot of other people I seem to know somehow. From somewhere, lol. Uhh... I was bored fast and the food sucked so me and PJ went to buy fish and chips for dinner. I just had a snack pack which was too much for me already, so I gave the rest to Leon, Vu, James and em'. Yay, I hung with them for a while, then went to Wu Shu went everyone cept Andrew Kim was gone (well Leon and Brad were coming back but they went to bus loop to send people off). K-man asked me to movies which I think people are going with James and em'... to watch GI Joe but I had wu shu anyway.

So yeah! Wu shu! Umm... I practiced a bit. And stuffs. Mostly with Juan and Erica. We did the actual long first, the first 1/8 of it (which is LONNNG) and it was so much fail because they didn't teach it so I didn't remember what to do!! OMG!! LOL I only did a bit of this last year. Uhh.. practiced short long first with and his intake from this year. Then Erica sent me home! Yay, thanks. Saves me walking in the dark. Hehe. Night was MSN. I was in a good mood. It was a good day! I'm satisfied, if only I could be as hyper and happy everyday as I was today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was watching buffy and they said something that made me think of you...

Lots of people lose themselves to love, it's no shame, they write songs about it, the hitch is you can't stay lost, sooner or later you have to get back to yourself.

And if you can't?

If you can't, well love becomes your master and you're just it's dog.

Cass

oink said...

hey! whoa i'm having a shock with reading your posts after not having landed on your blog for over two weeks. sorry i haven't talked to you in ages, but don't really have proper internet yet still (only have internet cos i'm home this weekend). hope things are getting better at least (it's late, will read properly when i'm more awake / have the time or internet to) xx

Sammi said...

glad to see you more positive makes me happy~
don't ever give up, we will never give up on you.

Post a Comment