Wednesday 5 August 2009

Normal day normal life...

A normal day as always right? I was a bit nervous today but whatever. Uhh... I screwed up and thought my seminar was at 10 AM but it was 9 AM. So I woke up at 8 AM, normally I get up 2 hours before a class. So I had to rush. After class... I sat around for 2 hours eating lunch and stuff. Weds lunch is my catch up time with Raine, where we eat lunch together, chat and give each other info on things. She was giving me food - cookies to be exact. Insisting that I didn't eat enough. Since my food intake has gone down recently. And I think people are afraid Celine will go back to how she was back in January / February this year. Where I was like 8 kg lighter then I am right now but prolonged starvation, lol.

Screenings was LOLs. The group was camping on the ground, I had Alan's head on my leg the entire screenings. It was all like... LOLI ANIME from Brad's collection so instead of yelling out LEOOOON!!! We were all yelling out BRAAAAADDD. After screenings... uhh... oh yeah, I met Alan/Loon's friend Will! Me and Martin chatted to him for ages, he's nice. Hehe. He said he'll come again next week! So yay~ then dantai practice which I dragged Martin too momentarily. Before going in, me and Kimmy like.. bought FAIRY FLOSS~ and umm... oh I got $3 chocolate bubble tea from ASEAN club but it was pretty crappy (no choco flavour, tasted like milk tea, lol). Dantai practice was tiring and normal as usual. I left early to go home to study and umm... I went by lunch table to just... look for someone and see whether that person was there or not. But no... so yeah... I was gonna go home but... I ended up chatting to Leon, Brad and Vu! As I still only ate some of Raine's small cookies and 3 mini buns for lunch for the day Leon treated me and Brad to Shin Ramyun (and Vu bought his own). And we all ate Shin Ramyun while throwing around pick up lines from last night's convo. IT WAS EPIC. Especially when we used them on James!! Haha. After we were done, I decided after a bit that it was finally time to go home.

And I did. Evening... uhh I sort of napped for an hour although Kriz called during this time. But yeah, I wasn't napping - I was moping in my room. Haha. My dreams are getting a bit bothersome lately... I don't know what I'm doing. Or hoping for. Or anything. I went downstairs to make dinner but John turned off all the water in the house apparently to fix the tap. And Kei Boon was like... cleaning up the stove. So I couldn't start making my chicken pie with no water. Eventually it came back and we all made dinner and ate like at 8:30 PM! Chicken pie was decent. A bit too watery. After dinner, I went back to my room and uh... sat around on MSN and stuffs. I tried to study but it didn't go well and went to sleep pretty early. Like 11 PM. I dunno, I don't see much reason sometimes in sleeping too late. Studies is still a HUGE problem as I am not doing my work.

Today was an okay day. I still moped and cried though. Slowly, I need to find my resolve to settle and be happy for this perfectly normal day in this perfectly normal life. To ask for too much was my downfall, and I always need to remember that while things can get better they can also get worse. So I have to try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment