Thursday 9 July 2009

Mini-Golf

Yay! Today was mini golf! I woke up... and went to uni to meet up with the bus loop group. They were all sitting around and stuffs. We took the bus, and I found it funny that the guys all intentionally had spaces in between each of them. So antisocial!! Our short walk to the mini golf place had me and Rachel complaining about how slow the guys were. And Jenni walking so fast she was gone before we knew it. At the place, we all met up and got into our group's of 4 for mini golf!! I was with Leon, Sammi and Evan. I generally failed at mini golf~ my first few rounds was Leon saying to me to hit it softly and watch as I smack the ball too hard that it never goes in. I obviously didn't know what softly meant. :D I got better as time went on. Behind us was a group with Yvonne, James, Damien, Vu and co. They made fun of us at times but it was all really funny I guess. Evan is pretty good at mini golf! Leon and Sammi are decent. XD

After our first 18 holes outside, we went to do the ones indoors. Over here, we could see Rachel, Tom, Sam and Steve. The only other group involved Phe, Ash, Ash's sister and Jenni. I did equally as bad indoors as I did outdoors! The courses had a bunch of elevators and other weird things. There was a hole in one hole in which I couldn't get a hole in one. T.T There was only like ONNEEE hole where I did better then the others. And that was only one. XD The last hole got funny points cause you can easily get it one shot but I think it was Steve or Rachel who apparently couldn't, lol.

After mini golf, we went to maccas for lunch! Extremely late lunch. XD It was funny cause like, we all tumbled into Steve and Sammi's car, when Ash and Damien's car still had seats open and they are the ones who are technically allowed to drive more people. Oh wells. Maccas was just random crap. Then we walked home from the Mulgrave maccas. Or I did anyway. Vu wanted to go to MSY but there was too many people there, so he decided to head up to the computer shop up on Normanby road. I couldn't be bothered walking so I just went back home. I know that Tom, Sam and Rachel went home after this too. At home I was just on the net the whole time. Later on in the evening, Leon, Evan and Vu came over! And we spent like an hour with those three guys in my room chatttting about random things. XD I dunno why but it was sort of nice to just talk sometimes. ^^;; Oh, that and it was funny to see Vu playing with my teddy (IT'S CUTE) and Leon flipping and throwing my hamster plushie everywhere. Evan was busy copying my anime collection, lol.

Vu left first. Then Evan and Leon eventually. I went down for dinner but I can't remember what happened there. I think I ate with my new housemates. Oh! Apparently Mei Xian left today @.@ Which I didn't realise. But not even Yi Xin had the chance to say good bye to her. Gah. I recall spending the night on MSN having some interesting convos. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment