Wednesday 8 July 2009

Ice Age 3

I had a bad morning in terms of dreams. Had a dream of... stuff that I've buried deeeeep in the back of my mind. Sucks for it to haunt me in dreams. I keep it out of my thoughts, why can't it just stay there? Stupid dreams that remind me that I miss things... and I still do even now. Bah. I am glad at least these sort of mornings don't happen often anymore. So, it's all good. I was prepared for it anyway. I can just ignore things forever if I so wanted to. But certain friends of mine did say that well, if things did mean that much to me it might never go away? I am just gonna ignore certain stuff forever from now on. I was just taken aback that my dreams had to remind me.

Morning was just net. I had an early lunch on my own as I was hungry. Brunch as you would call it. I went to uni by 1 PM to join up with the dantai. Practiced with them until 3 PM. Then went to the bus loop to meet up with K-man who returned from Sydney. He was gonna join me as I went around searching for Miffy to buy for Tom for his bday!! We went to Chaddy, and shortly Zac came along too (we were also all gonna watch Ice Age 3). In the end, after checking various shops, a small Miffy was found but it was too expensive for such a small plushie. We went to like Toys R Us and stuffs. I found Miffy in that store with Japanese stuff and goth loli clothes but yeah... tooo much!! XD So yes! Ice Age 3! It was with K-man, James, Yi Xin, Lesley and Zac. The movie itself was amusing - I thought it was funny. I never actually saw the second movie, but I did the first one. I was surprised James came but he did (probably cause of K-man). They both went to watch Bruno after - they tried to convince me to come but I couldn't handle two movies, lol. Plus my wallet would burn.

After Ice Age 3, we ate at the western place right outside the cinema. I just had pasta. Then we went to BORDERS until the guys had to like go... and watch Bruno. BORDERS had this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE song playing - something about "wash your hands with toothpaste!" and stuff like that. In the end the song WAS IN MY HEAD, and I kept saying wash my hands with toothpaste... and that makes no sense. We left when Jimmy and K-man had to go - and Lesley drove me and Xin home for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment