Friday 10 July 2009

A Day at Kimmy's

Today was basically a day spent at Kimmy's house! I woke up fairly early as I had to get to Clayton by 11 something-ish. This IS late for me cause like... I went to sleep late the night before I think. I metup with Andrew Kim at uni bus loop then we bus-ed over to Clayton to meet up with Leon. We waited for the next bus after that to take us to Springvale South, where Kimmy is. And off we went, we didn't really know where to get off, but luckily Kimmy called. Kimmy, Rachel and Yih were waiting for us at the bus stop. We walked over to the park like a minute away. Munched on snacks, played on some weird thing to climb on and had a good time on the swings. Steve came soon after. It was pretty chilly and my layers of jackets wasn't enough it seems for the wind. Luckily Leon wears like 100000 layers of clothing so I got to borrow his jacket, although from the photos I realise I look like a penguin with 4 layers of clothing on.

After the park, we couldn't find Vu... so we walked over to Kimmy's house. It's pretty big, but I think she lives with a lot of people. First we hung out at Kimmy's room. She has SO many like dolls...and posters ALLLL over her room. I was like... WOAH... so this is what a girl's room is like. I'm so boring and plain. We were on the internets for a bit, then we went to the lounge area for some Singstar. It was Disney songs and Hannah Montana, High School Musical and Camp Rock songs. I sang a bit here and there. Kimmy and Rachel are quite an awesome pair (as Kimmy is high and Rachel is low). Hearing Leon, Steve and Vu sing was funny of course. After we got through Disney, Hannah Montana CD was funny cause we didn't really know the music there. Like vaguely. Like I sang a song I heard only once from High School Musical 2 when I saw that movie on the plane ride back to Brunei last year. Funniest was making the guys sing Jessie McCartney!! LOL.

After this... we decided that we needed lunch. And Yih needed to head back home. So we all spent 20 minutes walking to the nearest Red Rooster. I ate like some $3 snack thing that was good enough for a lunch. After this, we walked back to Kimmy's place again, I left my camera at her house. So the guys had to wait for me too. And we missed the bus that comes every 40 minutes. We all hung in Kimmy's room again for a while on the nets and stuff, then me, Leon and Andrew Kim went to Clayton (everyone else had left by now). Andrew Kim was going to the city for a Poker competition or something, while me and Leon went to uni to see if Jono still needed help with his Pocky structure. James and K-man were there too.

At uni... umm... Xin, her sis and Jono did all the Pocky buliding work. James and K-man just sat around talking to someone else. I didn't do anything either, nor did Leon. We are all very useful, lol. Add another hour to that, I spent most of the time just sitting around blankly, oh yeah Mel was there too but she just kept reading manga. Like continously. Uhh... yeah, I just chatted with James, and K-man and stuffs. We all went to visit Jono's office just to put away the unused Pocky boxes after. Had a little adventure in the Engineering deparment, lol. Then me, Xin and Yi Ting walked home. We had a very basic dinner (forgot what it was) and just spent the time online, packing and going to sleep soon after since we're flying off tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahm what?

I was never there at the pocky structure thing. You've gotten me confused with someone else -____-

David

Anonymous said...

Ops... I thought you were talking about recently... this was ages ago.

Post a Comment