Tuesday 7 July 2009

And then there was two...

Woke up to say bye to Jia Chee. Uhh... I wanted to like everyone eat Tim Tams (which is tradition) and drink tea or hot chocolate at the table but when we tried to do that one of our new housemate's auntie and uncle came to the house and was just talking to us all for ages. So there went that idea. Oh well, lol. We all hugged JC and she left. Was a bit weird. Cause she left. And... it was just the remainder of us left. Where the crap did the time go? It's just weird... Me and Xin went to uni for Dantai practice. I just ate like a sushi roll for lunch, lol.

Not much happened. Stan joined us for practiced. And Emma. And Ash' sister. And Eric (year 10 MHS kid - he introduced himself as 'Leon's friend'). And uhh... *thinks* Oh yeah Martin! That's 4 visitors, lol. The group of us was there until 5 PM. Well, in the end it was me, Xin, Jono and Martin left. I asked Martin to leave at 5 PM also to just leave Xin and Jono alone hahaha, and I like refused to walk home with Xin.

Walk home was a bit lonely and depressing though. Oh well, as normal with me of course! Whatever. Like, seriously. Whatever. Or so I say now. I know it isn't whatever. But you know, I like to pretend I never care about anything. Maybe if I do that enough I really won't care one day. I forgot what me and Xin did for dinner, lol. I think we just ate instant noodles or something. It was just the two of us afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment