Thursday 11 June 2009

Watashi wa koko ni iru yo...

A day of me being pretty down. *sighs* Well, I spent the day in my room so it is to be expected. I needed to finish my two assignments today. Above anything. But my procrastination was amazing and I was always so emo (I need to stop using that word - maybe I'll use 'meh' instead~) I spent a good few hours just laying on my bed wondering what the hell I am doing. I could of went to uni or the State Library to join the others. But, I wanted to finish my assignment. Not much much to say here. I meant I spent the entire day on Facebo-... I mean, doing my assignment! LOL. The morning had KL and James L. attempting to get me to the State Library. Which was a no-go. I couldn't tell whether they were angry or not, but I figured it was a joke and it was. ^^;;

Lunch was... lunch. Joanne cooked dinner! It was yummy stuffs, hehe. I didn't want to sleep at night to finish my assignment, but I did! So what happened... we had a study group after dinner. In this study group, Sha was in a wreck - sort of. Jia Chee was stressed as hell but her stressed translated to her being a bit giggly and sarcastic about everything. I was all "Lalalala~" since I was done until... I read my assignment critera. "Eto... criteria.. wh-.... what's this second page?"

............ didn't do the assignment correct at all. Time due = the day after. It's worth 50% of my grade.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And after that it was me running around in circles on FB and MSN going lolol WTF WHAT DO I DO!!! GAHHHHHHHH!!!!! HOLY SHIT Faaaaaaack!!! *smashes head against wall*

I went away to work throughout the night although I did sleep quite a bit too. Hehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great fail there Boony.

Anonymous said...

Hey - is that title from 'Soba ni Iru Ne'?

oink said...

hey at least you realised before it was due and when you still had some time to work on it! :)

Post a Comment