Wednesday 10 June 2009

Study Fest Take Three

And we continue the third day of the exact same day. LOL. I went to uni. Lawrence was there today so boo boo I was at the back. Rachel, Andrew and Vu came too but sat on the other side. So I was always alone. T.T I watched the movie Clueless at the library, since it's part of my essay. I brought my actual laptop with the DVD drive but it doesn't connect to the net so I had to walk home again to get my netbook which does. Saw Brad along the way.

So yeah, not much else happened I think. Lunch was at 2 PM again! Just that there were more of us. We ate downstairs at Meeting Point again. I still munched on BreadTop. I went upstairs to visit the lunch people finally because I couldn't take this anymore. The same routine. It was weird seeing people like Brad, Jono and co. cause I haven't seen em' for a while. Okay, a while is a few days. But we were always in the Campus Centre. We just didn't go upstairs. Haha. Tom came down eventually and joined us at our study group in Hargraves.

Kim MSN-ed me at one point in time asking what Leon was wearing. Then she said don't tell him anything. Apparently Jimmy was coming to get (rape) him. So I was in this dilemma to tell Leon or not to run for it. Eventually I did (told him to cover himself) but yeah. James, Steve and Khanat came. It was hilarious cause I was like.. "omg... save us..." and they found us after looking for a bit. Since Leon was boxed in by Tom, Yih and Mel, Jimmy and em' came down and sat next to me. Like the three of them. I was like "whuuut..... aren't you out to rape Leon?? D: D:" Jimmy was like texting Leon even though we were right behind him. And taunting him to tell everyone what the messages said. He didn't. LOL. Then they left. Me and Tom soon left after and I went to the airport lounge for a bit.

Apparently everyone was talking about texting Leon or something. How Jimmy used Brad's phone to text Leon but the message went to Khanat (Brad has the wrong numbers I guess under the wrong names). Leon said he got 13 SMS' in the end or something. I went home soon after. Dinner was umm... yummy sticky rice by Sha. I <3 that rice. It's the best ever. I attempted to make quick microwave fudge cause I was a bit down (as usual) and needed a sugar fix quick! But I needed confectioner's sugar (icing sugar) and I only had 200 grams of it which wasn't enough. So I used white sugar instead. Nup. Didn't work. The fudge is all grainy and you can feel the grains of sugar while eating it. It's nice and sweet though. Oh wells. Dinner was simple quiet and quick.

Back upstairs. I fell asleep like at 11 AM. With lights. Woke up at 1 AM. And I sat around chatting to Les, K-man and stuff until 3 AM. Apparently Les had trouble sleeping and was making pastry in the midlde of the night via K-man's [incomplete] recipe. LOL. Fell asleep again at 3 AM as we are capped and after that there was no net. Got up at like 6 AM... and tried to do my assignment. And that's tomorrow's post.

I need to do something about me being down. Seriously. It's annoying me. A lot. The hell like I wanna be sad. What the fuck am I sad for anyway? It's not like I am ever alone. Every meal is eaten with a friend. I live with my friends. I go to uni to study with my friends. I go to uni to bum around with em'. I don't have trouble fitting in cause I was there from day one and I never disappeared or anything. There's lots of people to chat to online. So, I don't see what's the problem. Don't get it at all.

I need time to like reflect like I always do but I'm lacking in it. And I dunno, my reflections don't seem to do anything. I get all happy, then sad, then happy, then sad. It's retarded. Should just stay happy forever. *sighs* Baka Celine. Wish the things just buried in the back of my mind would just disappear forever. Then I won't feel like I'm living with something still choking me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't incomplete - it was just that I didn't realize there was more instruction next page over.

...

Hey, it was like 3am, so don't look at me like that.

Anyway - study Beany-head

Anonymous said...

Your last two paragraphs, exactly what I want you to realise all this while. =)

All the best Boony~

oink said...

awww celiney! smile :)

Post a Comment