Friday 12 June 2009

The cheesecake was a lie!

Morning was assignment-ing. Then I hate like instant Korean noodles for lunch. LOL. Went to uni to hand it in! And yes! FREEEDOM~ to some extent. I 'will' study for my only exam. I have to. Although everyone thinks I will leave it until the last 3 days. LOLOLOL. So yeah, I did go to uni to hand it in. But like... I ran out of printer credit halfway through. So meh, I had to top up. This took a while so I hobbled over to Kimmy and em' first. She was going on about cheesecake, lol. Me and Rachel were gonna head to Caulfield just so that Rachel could get a feel for the place + I can hand in my assignment! Andrew Kim had an exam so I was like... OMG the last bus is soon get on it. And Kimmy just tagged along for the fun! Heh, so the 4 of us went to Caulfield!

We wanted to deliver Andrew to the venue + wish Jeremy good luck for his Asian Civilisation exam which he might be apparently failing. After we dropped Andrew off we wandered around searching for Jeremy. It's funny, really. When you want to see someone you can't find him, and the last people you really want to run into - you see them. That happened to me. I had to LOL @ that. There's always too much irony in life.

We left and went to the library to print out the remainder of my assignment. I ran into Fay momentarily~ and then... OMG, I remembered why I don't like Caulfield. It took me forever to realise how to pay + print for things. WTF I had to use 2 computers to print. Weird system. =.= Kimmy and Rachel had to wait ages. Then we went to the next building. And then done! I'm done. Hehe. So off we went to Coles! We wanted cheesecake. Coles, I saw Ieja! Heh. She didn't let me hug her cause she was going on about... being afraid of having the swine flu. Okay... *steps a bit to the right*

Cheesecake! Uhh.. Kimmy couldn't choose. And we wanted choco. And I wanted choco mousse. LOLOLOL. In the end, Kimmy bought a lot of maltesers and kit kat and Coles brand strawberry cheesecake. Oh and a 6 pack of ice cream. Which we all shared (2 sticks each). Vanilla and Choco Mint. We went home on the bus eating em'. It was good (although temp. wise it was cold and here we are eating icecream! LOL). Back at uni... saw Leon and the study group at Meeting Point. I am not there today! LOL. So we went to say hi. Back upstairs... Brad bought a lot of cookies. And chocolate. And everyone already had a snack fest. NO ONE WANTED KIMMY'S CHEESECAKE! It was horrifying, lol. Free cheesecake! And no one wants. What is wrong with the world? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? Me, Rachel and Kimmy had like an extra piece each to try to get it down. Left a few in the end when the three of us left shortly after.

I went on the same bus as Rachel (703) although I was heading to Glenny! Got off at Syndal. I was to meet Raine there as she invited me to her sister's 18th bday party. Remind me to never walk to Glenny from Syndal again. In the cold. And when you don't have as much time as you thought you did. LOL. Raine was at Woolworths. I stopped by the cute goods shop and spent forever trying to find a gift. I wanted to buy a GIANT TOAST (it was $25) but I thought it was a bit too much for someone I met like once for 10 seconds 2 years ago. LOLOL. So I bought a little doll for $10 and put it into a pretty pink gift baggy thingy. Metup with Rainy and then we went to pick up the cake. After Raine bought more groceries. Uhh... we waited outside near the traffic lights for her sister and her friends to come over from Frankston (where they all live). It was a lovely cake Raine bought... from some Bread Kingdom place. I saw Yi Xin at the traffic light, she was out with her cousin. Got snubbed though ... lol, nah I was too far, it was dark and way to noisy outside for her to see me. She didn't expect me to be in Glenny anyway.

Her sister + friends were lost in Glenny. But yeah, they finally made it to us! And little party was at 4 seasons! The... Korean BBQ Karaoke place where we celebrated Tom/Sam's 18th and Jia Chee/Damian's Bday last year. To be honest, I would rather ignore the place if possible. I dunno, having things remind me of things just doens't go well with me right now. But meh, whatever. The Korean BBQ, with lots of food and a hot pot was awesome. I was a bit isolated (well expected but I had Rainy plus her sis is awesome) cause of language barrier but it's okay. Everyone was really nice anyway. Hehe. So yeah, a ton of food and karaoke. There was some major party going on next door in both rooms. It was like.... 60 white dudes with 3 girls at their party. A lot of people walked into our room. And they were drunk. I had to tell so many people this was a private party and we don't appreciate people opening the door and gawking at us Asians.... =.=

I went a bit emo during the party. Kept up pretences well enough when needed (it was someone's 18th afterall, I know when to act) but inside I was feeling like crap. *shrugs* Oh well. It's normal. Nothing to do with what was happening around me, like I said, language barrier was a problem but they were all very nice, and Raine and her sis are awesome. So that isn't it. I dunno, just the venue I guess. I just spaced out a lot. It's just the venue... I dunno, Xin and me had this convo already. She sort of said, just treat the past happy memories as a happy memory. It'll make you feel better. I agreed but... times like this, I just wished nothing ever happened. Meh. Whatever.

When we left. There was milk in the fridge. So I went to find the manager. But amonst the drunken youth (those kids were all like 17 or 18) I couldn't find him. So we left to the townhouse where there was supposed to be a sleepover by a huge taxi. So awesome. And Raine went back to get the milk and stuff while I took the girls to the house. It was such an awesome house. Such an awesome house. Did I say how awesome the house was? Can I move there? It's so nice. With 4 bedrooms, jacuzzi... and stuffs. I explored everything. Such a nice oven. And dishwasher. And so much cultery and cooking + baking equipment! Me and Raine shared a twin bed room. Uhh... not much happened. I was really tired. I just helped Raine cut up fruits for supper (choco + fruit fondue) then me and Raine sat on the couch and watched Yes Man while everyone else was drinking wine and playing 'Werewolf'. LOL. I fell asleep pretty fast in front of the TV. Raine woke me up soon after and went to bed properly. It was freezing in the house (dodgy central heating) but the bed was nice even if the sheets were soooo cold.

In response to comments. I am too lazy. Just that... anonymous people should stop being anonymous. LOL. The fact that someone called me Boony means that there is a Tom or Sam around here though (not James cause James can't type a sentence that is comprehensible).

No comments:

Post a Comment