Saturday 20 June 2009

Time had to move...

It was a very mellow day, I'd have to say. I got up at around 8 AM. After sleeping near to 4 AM. Oh maybe it was closer to 9 AM. *shrugs* I wanted to study but it didn't go well. And I didn't actually do anything in the morning at all but mope. It was one of those moments. So I cried a bit... ah well, who cares... right? What was on my mind? Hmm. Change, I guess. It is starting to hit me that I have to say bye to people. Again. I have to say bye. And they are gonna leave. So it scares me, that's all. I don't want to say bye anymore. I mean, at least there is still the internet. They are leaving but they are not throwing me away. So, that's okay. I am not being left behind. Why the tears? I think this thought was running through my mind: "I wonder if everyone values me as much as I value them?" I dunno, I think my dependency is one of the worst points I have. I was thinking how if I could say it, I would like to say "Don't leave me..." but I can't. Just like how I could not say that either a few months back. I guess it's pretty dumb of me of being afraid of being thrown away again (well, it happened when I was younger too, so meh...).

Okay, that's enough seriousness in one day. Be prepared for me. Heh, I will get more depressed as Jia Chee, Mei Xian and Joanne leave. Cause I cannot accept the fact that I made Jia Chee's last semester here even worse then it could have been, and was not a good friend to Mei Xian or Joanne. Considering the first time I met Joanne, I was crying. And I did stupid stuff like scull straight vodka, lol. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. And I continued to just cry on a daily basis for the rest of the semester. Oh, wonderful joy. This is known as regret cause I did not pay attention to the present enough.

Lunch was eaten rather... in silence. I went to Clayton after to do groceries by myself. Xin and Jia Chee are doing it tomorrow but I wanted to study in the library tomorrow for the whole day. I missed the damn bus and had to wait 20 minutes in the wind for another one. Meh. Clayton was nice and pleasant. I overdid on the snacks and bought so much chocolate it isn't funny... bought more snacks then actual food. When I came back... I just sat around in my room doing nothing until dinner. And well... dinner was a bit odd. Serious. And a bit sad. Jia Chee made chicken rice, and umm... some Chinese dessert that I can't spell. But it's like sweet ginger water with sesame dumplings in em', which taste like mochi. I love the sesame dumpling so much I wanna buy more just to eat em'. They are much cheaper then buying mochi. Heh. Then we spent like 2 hours in Yi Xin's room chatting about various things. We were going on about our house last year at Panorama Street. That house was hilarious. If I wrote down all the stories about the house, it would be rather ridiculous. *sighs* Heh. So much has happened in the time we've been together. Can't believe I have to say bye to Jia Chee...

No comments:

Post a Comment