Thursday 18 June 2009

Study Take Five

Another day of study! I got to uni at 8:30 AM. Uhh.. it was just Yih there, asleep on the table. The day was spent with me on Facebook and MSN, James and Mel joined after a long while. And that was about it. We had lunch when Leon came at like 3:30 PM, lol. Shin Ramyun of course ~ then I hobbled off home at around... uhh... 5 PM + to cook dinner. It was Shepherd's Pie and chocolate filled cream puffs. It was the last dinner at home with my six housemates, so I wanted to make it a nice dinner. The shepherd's pie was okay... a bit bland. But Joanne seemed to really like it (although she likes shepherd's pie in general, lol). The cream puffs didn't taste so great... too eggy and the cream went flat. Yi Xin liked the puffs though (as she is a fan of egg I think). I did like how the puffs like... went puffy when the ingredients were so simple. Interesting. There was also veggies that Joanne cooked as I didn't have enough time. I think I did pretty well to cook all that considering I came home late and finished by 7:30 PM. Nice. Heh.

And there goes our last dinner. Feels really weird. Really weird. Tomorrow will be our last dinner together, outside. We're heading to Lygon street for something nice. Then that famous gelati place, Dolce el Freddo or something like that. Ehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment