Sunday 21 June 2009

Just to see you smile...

Yay, a day of studying! The library opens at 10 AM, so I attempted to get there at 10 AM. But failed. I woke up at 4 AM, worked until past 5 AM... and fell asleep until 9:30... which was pretty fail on my part. Shouldn't be sleeping. But I was too tired. Got to library past 10:30 and pretty must sat there until 5 PM. I spent the time studying (got through more then I did the last week, perhaps I realise that I need to study now if I have any chance of passing this psychology unit), playing Typing Maniac on Facebook (epic game, play it ~) where I tried my best to BEAT CAO who beated me last night! I went on a rampage. A FRICKEN RAMPAGE.I finally managed too. Using my netbook, where the keys are small and the screen itself is too small for the flash game. I had a score of around 372'000+ ~ ehehehe I'm now at 480'000+~ I hope no one else beats me, lol. Trying to get over 500'000 though!

Besides that, I just ate a lot of food (my lunch + rice crackers + kit kat) and uhh... just sat around on MSN. I was a bit... meh, in the morning. But *shrugs* who cares. I was generally fine. 5 PM I went home... Stan was at my house studying with Yi Xin. A bit of a surprise there. Hee stayed for dinner, which was cooked by me, supposedly (in the end - I didn't really). Uhh.. I bought udon noodles. And I wanted to cook em'. I expected them to grow fat with hot water. THEY DIDN'T. I've been jibbed! The packet says udon noodles, with a picture of udon noodles. And they are more expensive then normal noodles. TRICKED! I SAY TRICKED! And plus we cooked too much. 'Udon' noodles with diced pork, minced pork, green beans and mushrooms.

I made muffins. Or I tried to. But they didn't grown and expand like muffins. They just... grew upwards... like chocolate... cylinders. LOL. They taste fine though. But I wonder how do you make muffins, lol. Will bring to uni and hopefully someone will eat. I have too many of em' anyway. The night was spent on MSN and TYPING MANIAC! So much for studying. From tomorrow, I have one week left to my exam. I need to shape up and be serious now if I want to pass.

1 comment:

oink said...

at least your muffins grew! my mum gave up trying to bake muffins cos they didn't rise at all lol.

Post a Comment