Tuesday 9 June 2009

Study Fest Take Two

And today was basically a repeat of yesterday. Without the maccas. I woke up. Went to uni again to study. Sat there studying the entire time. Sort of. With Facebook of course! I think I spammed everyone FB's again with my notes. HAHAHA!! I got to sit inside the study area with Mel and em' today since Lawrence didn't come. James Lau came and so did Andrew eventually. I wrote most of my essay today, like 1700 words. So I think I did pretty well. There was a time Kim, Jeremy and em' came to visit us. They wanted to study too and were looking for room but Hargraves was full. =.=

Lunch was at 2 PM again. I had BreadTop. Not much else really. We still didn't go up to see the lunch table people and kept to ourselves. I left a bit earlier today. Like at 5 PM. I went home in emo-ness. And went to sleep fairly early still in emo-ness. I can't remember what happened already. Yi Xin cooked some yummy spaghetti for dinner. After that... I fell asleep fairly fast at night. The reason for the emo-ness? I can't say. Since I don't want to make a big deal of it. Plus, I don't want to go back on my words. Yeah, I'll be emo once in a while. Things get me down. I just need to learn to ignore them. Cause it's just a sign of weakness and everyone else has more problems. I'm just being a spoiled kid.

I just need to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment