Monday 8 June 2009

Study Fest

I got up at 7 AM I think! I was gonna get to uni by 8:30 AM to pickup a movie for my class but they misplaced it! So yeah... went to Hargraves by like 8:45 AM, couldn't find Leon and co. so I messaged, turns out I was already standing like right next to them, lol. And yeah, basically spent like 8 hours sitting at the back with Leon, Mel, Lawrence and Yih. I tried to study! I really did. I did quite a bit. One funny thing I did on FB closer to 12 PM was like... copy someone's FB note and do some 'ABC About Me' FB thing. It it hilarious cause I just tagged 25 people, and before I knew it everyone and their moms has done the note. Even randoms I don't know at all. It just spreaded. And spreaded. It's really funny. Sadly, everytime Lawrence or Leon came over to look at my laptop screen, I just happen to have FB or MSN on it. I was studying though! Believe me.

Lunch was at 2 PM. Umm... we went down and sat at the round tables near Meeting Point rather then lunch tables as we wanted no distractions and to leave within an hour. Also, Leon was avoiding James. Apparently Jimmy was out to get him. I mean... study with him. But Jimmy has been warned as the ultimate study buddy no-no, cause he doesn't really do very much. Leon was all paranoid about this cause James sent an SMS saying "I know where you are..." basically. And cause of that, lunch meant looking in every direction in case James would pop out of the ceiling or something. He also SMS-ed me too basically saying "Tell Leon I am coming to study with him." It was rather strange. Jimmy never did show up in the end. Me and Mel had Shin Ramyun for lunch. Haha.

By 4:30 PM, me, Lawrence and Leon went to Maccas Monday. Lunch table was deserted, it was surprising. Turns out the Maccas people had already left. So the three of us made our way. I sprained my ankle during this time. Yeah, Lawrence and Leon witnessed as I fell over on flat ground. *sighs* We caught up to the group. It was pretty large. Kimmy, Jeremy, Sam, Steve and em'. They asked us why we didn't study with them. Probably cause we actually wanna study, lol. Anyway, me, Lawrence and Leon stayed at Maccas for an hour before we went back to Hargraves. I had some mini snack thingy. No 50 cent cone or frozen coke. It was REALLY COLD. I didn't stay too long after that. Me and Lawrence left soon after.

Can't recall what I ate at night or what I did. I think it was these yummy noodles by Jia Chee. The night was mostly spent of me sleeping and stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment