Tuesday 23 June 2009

Study Take Seven

A general day of study where not much else happened. LOL. I left in the morning around 10 AM and said bye to Sha. See her in 3 weeks! Hehe. And I spent the entire day at uni basically. Was with Sammi who came into study. I distracted her quite a bit since I have such terrible study ethics, and during lunch we decided to go to the airport lounge since no one else was around. My intention was to find the dantai (which had practice) but they were at the stage. What a surprise! So many people. A combination of the usual exam bums, the dantai and Zac + Lesley! I was like wahhhhh, I haven't seen Zac for so long! Cause he disappeared with his influx of assignments. He was bugging me about swimming, lol. I practiced a bit, ate lunch... and yeah just talked to people and stuff. Zac is coming to Jono's Laserwars thing too! So yay~ nice nice nice. XD Target locked on now, hahaha. It was sort of nice to see old faces. Felt a bit odd. Like, I sort of got used to hanging with Kimmy, Rachel, Alan and em' everyday before. But still miss hanging with Lesley, Zac and a few others (don't see them as much but normally going out I'm still normally out with Jimmy, Tom, Sam, K-man and stuffs though so that didn't change as much).

Me and Sammi went back to library at 2 PM since not allowed to stay there for long. Boo boo. Leon was there but he sort of sat a few tables away like the loner he is, lol. Mel and James L. were apparently at Law Library now. Uhh... I tried to study and I got quite a bit done but whenever I messed about online I noticed Sammi would start drawing stars on her paper and I felt so bad I forced myself to study more! I can't help it if I'm lazy, lol.

Sammi left around 5 PM I think. Uhh... Mel and James L. came back from the library and sat with Leon. So I was sort of reading away until near to 7:30 PM where I decided that I was too hungry and I needed dinner. So I went home, lol. Yi Xin and Jia Chee already ate, so I just had leftovers from the other night and some soup and ate chatting to Cas. Oh, JC did come down to chat with me. The night was spent on Typing Maniac! I was on a high. A really bad high. A really really bad high. Cause I got over 800'000 on the game. Then Martin kicked my ass as he got like... 1'600'000+ and I'm like OMGWTF how am I supposed to beat that?? That's insane! He was like 28th in the world. I played so much my mind was racing a bit cause there were so many words. And I spent a good time on MSN rambling crap and talking in ALL CAPS to a bunch of people (well victims included Magdalene, Rachel, Lawrence, Leon, Lesley and a few others).

I would have studied but then Yih did some 145 questions thing on FB which I had to do! Then I had to read everyone elses! Haha. I left my room at like 1 AM and saw Joanne. WAHHHH! I went. I didn't know they were back. LOL. We talked so loudly (my bad, I forgot that people actually SLEEEEP) JC + Cas woke up and came out of their rooms. And we ate chocolate covered coffee beans (it's nice). I went to sleep in the end when I remembered that I have to go to uni. It was sort of nice being on a high though. I was actually pretty happy. Which was nice. Being carefree and happy is nice. Maybe a bit too much energy. I was all grinning the entire time. But whatever. To be able to smile is the greatest gift right now I thinks...

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Celine!! as if you distracted me! I always draw butterflies and stars when I'm happy~
Your obsession with typing maniac is crazy!! :)

Post a Comment