Wednesday 24 June 2009

Study Take Eight

Yeah, this must be pretty tiring by now. So I spent the entire day in the library by myself. I didn't even bother going to the Airport Lounge for lunch. It wasn't exactly productive. I kept sleeping, and was really bored in general. Nothing of interest actually happened I don't think. I just left like at 6 PM and went to say hi to people. As always they just sat there playing Mah Jong. The usual peeps. I wonder what they will all be doing next week when everyone is done? LOL. Uhh... Loon, Brad, Jeremy, K-mam and Lawrence was like... singing BACKSTREET BOYS. Okay, not Lawrence, but with Law it would have been a 5 group boy band. I think he refused to sing though. Hahaha. I think Loon and Brad were the funniest cause you normally don't have them singing. Linda and Kimmy were also there!

I went home after a while. I wonder if I should stop walking home at night like this. I'm glad that when I walk home in the dark no one is ever around so nothing has happened so far, lol. Dinner uhh... Joanne and Mei Xian cooked! Minced meat, snack beans, rice, potatoes and pork. I think Yi Xin and Jono tried to cook that pork dish once but it was the dish where Xin's salt shaker just broke on top of the dish or something so it was toooo salty when we ate it cause they died out all the salt but it doesn't work that way, lol. After that... in my room. I did very little. As always. I tried to listen to lectures with no avail. Meh. I tried to also stay up the night but it didn't work. I recall Lawrence laughing at my futile attempts on MSN. XD I think I probably got around 3 and a half hours of sleep. Collectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment