Thursday 25 June 2009

Study Take Nine

OMFG THE NINTH DAY! GAHHHHH!!! I BETTER PASS THIS FRICKEN UNIT. I mean, I normally never study for anything (I'm an Arts student, why do I have to?) It would be SOOOO easy if I actually passed my essay earlier in the year. I could get a pass so easily in the exam. But nooo, I had to be retarded. I had to be all sad. And I had to nearly fail passing in like every single essay I actually did (or they were just crap - I read my essays that were all fail - they REALLY ARE crap - OMFG I must have been asleep writing them). I swear, I will rage if I have to repeat this unit. It's a core unit and if I fail it I will screw over my course structure. I will rage so badly. Beyond badly. Beyond beyond badly. And even worse was telling Mom that and having her tell it was okay, she knew I would have trouble doing work for a long time just cause she knows me like a key and how I deal with things.

Bah. I guess me doing honours is out of the question since I needed a D average for this semester. GODDAMIT *rages*. Whatever, I wasn't gonna do honours most likely anyway. I just need to work, lol. Study is good fun but I think I need to earn monies like a normal person soon. Getting too old now. Bah.

Today was just another attempt to study that worked to some extent and failed in every other. Got to uni around 10 AM, and spent the day with Leon as I attempted to study and he did absolutely nothing with his time (cept Facebook, lol). I did quite well in writing up two facebook notes, playing Typing Maniac and the usual stuffs. *nods* Hmm. Oh yeah, I left the library for a bit to see Raine before her exam! She wanted to give me mooncake! I was like... KYAAA~ mooncake at this time of the year? I expected things to be sold in July / August. Apparently James surprisingly likes mooncake. O.o Now, Hardgay is sort of far so I was a bit lazy to come down at first to catch Raine before her bus and the convo was like...

Raine: "Do you want me to pass it to James?"
Me: "Uhh... is he gonna eat it if you do that?"
Raine: [to James] "Celine says are you gonna eat it?"
Raine: "He says probably."
Me: "No, don't give it to him."

In the end I just went down to see her. Umm... we were sitting in Menzies Coffee place for a bit and just chatted about random things. Before I went back to the library.

Lunch at Airport Lounge. Uhh... I recall getting highlighter in the face thanks to Tom. Jimmy was like highlighting Leon. =.= I dunno what I do to become a victim. I passed Rachel some anime, uhh... yeah and did nothing else really. There was quite a lot of people at uni. Everyone is so carefree. Haha. Lesley came again! She took my blood pressure. It was like 120 or something (normal apparently, 125+ is in the high regions). Phe and Chris both have high blood pressure. O.o Surprise surprise. It was funny to watch her take Jimmy's XD

Back in library, still did nothing. LOL. We did Facebook notes! *nods* Uhh... left around 6 PM or something like that to head back to Airport Lounge. I hung about a bit then made my way home. It was funny to see everyone sit around all carefree. Jeremy, Kimmy, Brad, and em' all. Dinner... I forgot what was dinner. I think it was Jia Chee and Yi Xin doing dinner. LOL. I feel like crap not making dinner for anyone but I lack food and I spent like the entire day in uni. So meh. I remember Jia Chee made dessert again which was that ginger water thing with sugar and umm... Sesame Dumplings (however you spell or say it in Chinese). That Thomas likes. Hehe. Can't remember what happened in the evening. I doubt I did very much.

1 comment:

oink said...

mmmm mooncake! i remember seeing mooncake adverts on the underground in HK and mentioned it to my mum and she was like ... "ha? what? already?! it's JUNE!" LOL

Post a Comment