Friday 26 June 2009

Study Take Ten

The last day I spent in Hardgay library. I spent a good part of the day alone. Attempting to study. At around 1 PM I went to Airport Lounge to pay for Manifest. I also bought lunch @ the new Fish and Chips place that opened up on campus. It was like $6.50 for fish + chips. It was pretty good but I probably won't eat there since I hold the policy that lunch is $5 or lower. Which means that I usually just bring food from home or eat a muffin, lol. Not the best diet in the world but meh, 'sif I'm gonna pay $7 everyday for lunch. Not happening. NO ONE WAS IN THE AIRPORT LOUNGE. It was so loud, crowded and full of... Asians. International students. I was like... WHUUT... THA... FUCCCK. LOL. Then I saw Cao + Kimmy at the table next to Radio Monash just studying. Apparently no one came in today cause Brad, Andrew Kim, Rachel + Lawrence has finished. Jeremy was doing his exam (lols @ his exam clash). And others just didn't come in anymore?

I sat around eating my fish and chips for a bit. Emma and Jason came by looking for Sam. It was so noisy I decided to text Sam since Kimmy said he was in C&S. So I asked him if I could eat there. It's so much more quiet and peaceful there. Sam was working on Manifest paperwork, Jimmy was just talking to Haydn until Raine came back from her exam with lunch for the both of them. It was very cute to watch them, haha. The fish and chips were pretty good. Yum. Me and Rainy read the newspaper together, and was just chatting about things. Raine had a load of chocolate in her bag and she like... took out the wonderful Cadbury Breakaway and we both ate it together. I had to LOL at her lack of attempt to give it to anyone else.

A lot of people came by to C&S during this 2 hours. Will, Emma, some random girl from MCAC that no one knows, Vu and stuffs. I had to LOL @ Sam doing Manifest again. He did it last year too. I was wondering why he didn't make Kai Lun do it or something, lol. Yeah, I paid for my thingy too. It was funny JUST cause I gave in my form and then sat there eating. And Sam was like "Okay! Time to count the money I should have [whatever amount]" I was like... LOL I didn't actually give him any monies. Hahahaha. And he didn't notice himself. Reminded me of camp how I like... didn't pay until the last day of camp (I only paid cause the guys were like... Celine... ARE YOU GONNA PAY??) I can't help it cause I decided to just use EFTPOS all the time this year I never seem to carry any money whatsoever cept for like 5 bucks or something.

Sam threw me out of C&S (not really) with Will so we went back to Airport Lounge. Uhh... it was quiet now, Sam, Kimmy, Will, Vu and Alex Loh were there. I decided to just head back to the library. I sat around for a bit, fell asleep and then... GAHH TOM AND SAM CAME! LOL. Apparently everyone was gone... and Tom finished his exam. And Sam was waiting for his beloved Jeremy to get out of his exam. So I was their victim. LOL. They just sat around blankly talking with me and stuffs until they see Leon send a message on MSN. After that, Tom immediately takes my laptop and begins messaging like... everyone. Okay not everyone but uhh... I think Alan, Leon, Khanat, Drue and even Magdalene!! (who he doesn't know and is my high school mate from another country... =.=''''). LOL. Hmm... after that. Uhh... apparently Jeremy gets out of exam but is too tired to go to the city with Sam as originally planned. So they both go home. I stuck aronud for a while and returned to airport lounge.

Let's see... there were people there! Steve, Jeremy, Andrew Kim, Cao and Jimmy eventually. We were looking at funny pictures from Andrew Kim's laptop - on his poker forum. Some pretty funny shit there. Random scenarioes including...

"Picture of SPEED LIMIT - MEN: 45, WOMEN: 135"
James: LOLOLOLOL!!!! *points at me* It's cause of PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!
Me: D: D: D: I CAN DRIVE PERFECTLY WELL!!!!

"Picture of Yahoo! Answers thingy. Question was some person writing something like... "Can I get AIDS from being in a swimming pool full of Black people" We were like OMFG ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!! XD"

I went home. Umm... dinner was by Joanne and Mei Xian again! Spaghetti with chicken soup! Hehe. It was nice. Evening attempted to study. Didn't do such a great job at it. I can't remember what I even did throughout the night (besides MSN and Facebook notes) but I did only go to sleep like 5:30 AM the next day. =.='''

No comments:

Post a Comment