Monday 15 June 2009

Study Take Four

Yay, more endless days of 'attempting' to study. I use the word attempting because it really is just attempting. I did the usual of getting up and getting to the library by 8:30 AM. And it was basically another day of so called studying with James, Leon and Mel. Yeah, I have like the worse study habits and I think everyone realised that now. Ehehe. I hope my slackness isn't proving to be a distraction, considering Leon, James and em' had an exam tomorrow. Ah well...

Lunch was usual. Leon said my cheesecake was good so yay~ uhh... what else. Near to 4:30 PM, I just texted Rachel about Maccas. They all left without us, but then waited at the busloop. So me and Leon headed over. A few different people today were at Maccas. Like Whitney, Drue (and the usuals). Been a while since I saw Drue. Last time would be... when he... saved me from that... ridiculous night at Prahran. Looks sleepy as ever. Tom joined us at Maccas after he got back from his exam. It was quick. I just had a cheeseburger. Then we went back to the library. I didn't stay for much longer, I went back by 7 PM (took the shuttle bus at the library) as Amanda wanted me back for dinner. Well, I already had a cheeseburger so I wasn't too hungry, and there wasn't much food to eat so it was okay. Some yummy sausages, vegetables and stuffs. Hehe. I forgot what I did after that. Go back to my room I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment