Wednesday 17 June 2009

Cinnamon Buns...

Today was supposed to be a day of cinnamon buns and cleaning! But I only got the buns part done and no cleaning, lol. Studying was also equally non-existent. I think I need to stick to library studying. Home is impossible for me now. So what... did I do. I think absolutely nothing as usual? I attempted to clean my room but it failed. During lunch, me and Yi Xin cleaned up plates and stuff. Then I went back to hide in my room supposedly to clean it! But I ended up napping. I told Rachel that I 'started' cleaning 4 hours ago, she expected me to like... be done. And I didn't even start. So much fail there...

4 PM I went to bake cinnamon buns. It was pretty easy, just that I hate kneading dough and I hate having to roll it out, then roll it up again into a roll. Then cutting the damn roll when the dough is soft and sticky. GAH! But! The cinnamon buns turned out great! It was sooo awesome straight out of the oven. Like sooo awesome! Me and Joanne were nom nom nom. Sadly, the buns were pretty crap cold + the next days and stuff. Dinner was cooked by Joanne. Chinese style chicken soup and a pork dish. Hehe. Good stuffs. And my highly unproductive day didn't have much else in it I think.

Oh I remember sniffing in the afternoon a bit. I forgot for what reason. Probably from music again. And just the general atmosphere of things. You know, how it is so cold and dark here. Yeah, I know I can make it light again by turning on the lights but I dislike artificial light anyway. I'll go to uni tomorrow just to avoid this I think. Moping in my room in the afternoon isn't a good thing at all. Heh. I still remember the only time Stanny was at my house all year, still remember the first thing he did was come in, give me a nice bear hug and drag me out annoyed that I dared to mope. I wish I got more bear hugs. I miss em'... they're nice.... *shrugs* Meh. I can stand up on my own. Doesn't matter... doesn't matter at all...

1 comment:

oink said...

awww how come you didn't try warming the buns in the oven again?

Post a Comment