Friday 29 May 2009

SPAM SPAM SPAM

I think I woke up around 4:30 AM, lol. I dunno, I had a presentation at 9 AM where me and my group mates were gonna do a 45 minute presentation on disability and gifted students. I still had parts of it to finish which I ddin't do the night before. Anyway, I went to uni by 8:30 AM and we were ready to go but the presentation itself was rather disastrous. It wasn't good. Everyone was bored as hell and we could all tell our tutor didn't like the presentation. It's worth 25% so yeah... we are sort of screwed. T.T

Anyway, I went to the last lecture for EDF3006. Had lunch which was.. uhh.. what was lunch again. *thinks* I think it was random food I brought from home. Oh, one of Izzati's brownies was in my lunchbox. Hehe. Those are so good. Then had my tutorial as usual. The highlight of the day? Uhh... as me, Rachel, Alan, Jeremy + Tom, Sam and co. destroyed Leon's Facebook status basically. What happened was that Jeremy posted up some random status about cute girls using Leon's Facebook status. That's all fine, until everyone starts commenting on it. And believing it. Then everything went haywire as we began to spam his comments. During this time, I think Leon was in the library cause he messaged me while appearing offline on MSN to stop spamming him, lol. Apparently his FB email notifications are on. So every message = an email. In the end, his status had over 200 comments. It was pure bullying, I'd have to say. But we all rather cruelly had a hilarious time doing it.

While this occured, we were all chatting on MSN with Shiki. Our resident 'cute' member of the club. It was funny just cause we were all on MSN while being in the same room. I was next to Alan, Rachel was like 3 metres away from me, K-man was on the floor near the door and Jeremy and co. were at the tables (the rest of us was on the ground at the far end of the room). When funny shit happened, one group starts laughing, then me and Alan start laughing. Then Rachel starts laughing and from other people's point of view it looks hilarious. Leon was sitting at the table (having given up on studying cause of our Facebook spamming) unable to see the screen so I think he thought we were all crazy so we all just bursted out laughing at random intervals (but we communicated on MSN rather then through speech). So basically our con consisted of the people mentioned, Shiki and Chris. When Shiki left, Jeremy was like "FUCKING SLUT!" and Chris was like "I'm telling her that..." and then he said "I was talking about Celine!!!". LOL, we all laughed IRL when that happened on MSN. It's funny shit.

After this MSN session, the Leon spamming continued but I think we started to get guilty. So some of us stopped. Poor guy. Too much bullying. He wasn't even in the area anymore, lol. Anyway, I went home in the evening... uhh, had a nice and yummy dinner. Which I can't remember what. Oh yeah! Stanny came over rather randomly! I was really surprised. He has not eaten dinner at our house all semester. Cause I was sort of lazing around in my room, and he was at my door. And gave me a really tight hug. I think he thought I was moping (I wasn't really... sort of, I dunno, I was just sort of indifferent - although I wasn't moving or sleeping truth be told). The evening was meh. I can't remember what I did at all. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment