Monday 25 May 2009

Randomness, maccas and the usual...

Good ol' Monday. This is a late entry so I sort of can't remember what went on. I think I went to Dantai practice in the afternoon. We were practicing for Yi Xin's birthday! Luckily she didn't come. I ran around getting everyone to sign her book too. Messaged like a million people or so to coordinate her birthday! We went to Maccas earlier cause Rachel couldn't come so we didn't wait for her. Uhh... Maccas was hot fudge sundae for me! And Yi Xin came to Maccas Monday for once! They had some board game promotion but it was kind of shitty. And Happy Meals had this really bizarre girly tamagotchi game. But it so ultimate phail I think Andrew and Leon tried to figure out how to use it but it didn't work.

At Maccas this week, sat with Leon, Andrew, Brad, Jeremy, K-man, Vince and co. I think we were playing some spin the bottle sort of game, but it was sort of phail. We tried truth and dare but everyone kept spinning it again if it WAS them. I forgot what kind of truths or dares we had. But everything was sort of phail regardless. All I remember was a question to Brad... "Who is more attractive? Jeremy or Leon?" and his answer straight away was "Leon, of course!" LOL. What else, uhh... we tried to like... force Brad to get a Facebook. Apparently he made and deactivated two accounts. He tried to get Face Bad, it didn't work then got Facebad IsBad or something like that.

Went home. Uhh.. I forgot what happened in the evening. Not much I thinks. I was in considerably good moods until near to midnight. To be honest. Where I can't remember why but my mood really dropped. Bah, gotta stop with the mood swings. I should be a happy and pleasant person by nature. When it struck 12 AM we all went to Yi Xin's room for her birthday. But that shall be the tomorrow's entry, lol.

@ Mr. Anonymous: You suck. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment