Thursday 12 February 2009

A quiet day...

I was supposed to write a wishlist but I'm sorry Kriz! I'm too lazy *sobs*.

Today was a quiet day. Even though I went to sleep near to 12 AM last night, for some reason I woke up at like... 4:40 AM. Without an alarm. I wonder why I suddenly wake up when it is clearly not enough sleep?! Weird. School was normal. Debbie was writing my reference letter which I read (and was very sweet). Besides that I didn't do very much. Just made banners for Ms. Pattison and Ms. Wilson. And painted Mr. Holmes and Mr. Green's elephants white. And spent a bit of time at Mr. Barett's year 6 class for the last time.

Uhh... the class was doing role play. While I was cutting up stuff for Ms. Turner, I was watching as the students pretended to be African natives from various countries. We did this when I was in year 6 also. Except it was for history. We were studying the Victorian era, and during this time school was run with an iron fist. Had to write using ink and quill and people got beated with canes like no end. The role play was memorable just because it was so convincing and everyone acted until this one kid (normally the tough guy) starts crying thinking it was all real (as my teacher was about to beat one of the students). And everyone is like... we're acting. We know it isn't real. The point of role play is to never act out of character, it's fun. Hehe.

Lunch was with Liz. I ate good ol' Mac n' Cheese. I used to really like the ISB one! It was the best. It used to be like $2.50... and yeah. It's terrible now. It's $3.00, they barely give you anything and I could make better tasting Mac n' Cheese then that. T.T I know they have to cut cost but... the servings they give are getting a bit ridiculous now. My afternoon disappeared without me doing anything. I think I just surfed, updated random things and talked to random people. Oh well, it can be considered a good thing if your day passes by without you realising it. Some people have asked me why I'm counting down. Can't I be excited to return to Melb? I mean I told Xin that it will be a bit weird, because I've gotten used to life here again. The old life. Now it's back to... seeing everyone again (on a near daily basis depending on who you are), going shopping for groceries with Jia Chee during the weekend, smashing the door at 1 PM to get Xin to wake up for lunch, worrying about what to eat for brekky, lunch and dinner every single day. Gahhh! O.O And doing... my essays... and going to classes I never listen in cause there isn't much point.

I am not good at adapting to be honest. So the jumping around during the different time of the year really always does make me rather ill.

Let's see, I should say something insightful and interesting today. But I can't tell what. Gotta sleep earlier tonight. Must wake up a half hour earlier. Cause my bro is going to Labuan for work so parents are driving him since he doesn't want to leave his car at the ferry place to be stolen. So I gotta with em' cause after that they'll drop me off at school (although both places are in completely different locations). Oh, I know! Yay, continue on with fashion! I dunno whether it is a good thing that I am passing the staring at clothes. It makes me wanna lose more weight for starters, lol.
Okay, the bunny hoody is just the cutest thing ever! I'm like gahh!! It's so cute!! But it's pretty pricey. Haha, it'll be nearing AUD$50 for that thing. Oh, that and the girl is wearing a nice pair of boots. I should really start wearing boots, they look awesome now. And I am really starting to sound like that chick in the Shopaholic series, lol. She always obsessed over things like this too. Then spends too much (although it is brand names to say the least). The next piece is the one you see to the right. Sleeveless chiffon! And there are a lot of different colours, but pink is still the cutest one (but the red or black one is more hot, lol). Last thing for the day is the lovely purple dress you can see on the left. It's awesome! But maybe it's also cause of the cominbation of hat, jewellery, belt, socks and boots. Otherwise normally the dress itself won't be much to look at. This is the crappy thing about me. I can accessorise very well that's why my clothing itself is normally pretty decorative already just cause I wanna avoid the jewels, brooches, belts and what not. And I'm lazy. If you see my in t-shirts, it means I'm too lazy to do my laundry. Otherwise normally I like wearing my frilly tops with ribbons and stuff hanging off or ruffles or what not. I hate winter only because it means I always wear the same jacket over everything (and I normally refuse to take off my jacket cause I'm cold). Oh and if I think about it now, don't worries people. My DIRTY MONKEY jacket is now gone! I won't wear that monstrosity anymore, lol. RIP dirty monkey jacket. It's in Aus right now I might try soaking it in Dynamo for like 3 days and seeing whether I can like... get it back to its original color. I won't throw it away, haha. The jacket is precious! So many memories from it.

That's me for the day. Guess I'll sleep in two hours... tomorrow is last day of ISB. Then lunch with parents, afternoon at home, dinner then movies at night. Yeah, I can see my Friday planned out already, lol.

Reply to comments...
@Khanat: Haha, thanks man.
@Phe-chan: Wait, I do have something like that but... I just bought it in December! I've never even worn it before Phe-chan. Do I have anything else like that?
@Akmal: I like how all three of you said something different. Haha, awww.. that's sweet Akmal. Okay, if you're busy moving in then hopefully I'll see you the day after I get back? Haha. Yeah, I will take it easy. I can't really afford to get sick when I return to Aus... I mean, there is so much to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, tis Phe, who can't be bothered logging in. Yes, I have seen a top that reminds me of it...I believe it was yellow. Reminded me of it mainly because of the way the chest is done...I'm pretty sure it was you who owned the thing I am imagining...

Also, you SO need to join MURP this year, you closet rper :P

Anonymous said...

Stop it celiney.... T_T You're gonna make me into an ebay shopaholic as well if u continue posting such cute pics of such cute clothes... >_< I tried this cute thing at pyramid today and I seriously phail at wearing cute clothes. So buy some so that I can at least see the clothes on someone else. Haha~~~ *huggles*

And have fun on your last day of work. =) (psst don't go crazy yet lol u know what i mean...)

Post a Comment