Wednesday 11 February 2009

Jollibee, Ebay and *yes* CLOTHES!

Another usual day! I was lazy to get up, but whatever. LOL. Me and Debbie spent the entire morning basically rummaging (I would probably call it raping more like) the school network, for CAS and PSE related files - to organise it nicely in one place. Since the files before were like... tossed over several drives on the network in like a thousand different folders. And there was a lot of outdated files from when CAS / IB first started at ISB. I made a few documents here and there but wasn't much. It was a very... sit down at computer for the entire day sort of day. I remember when I first go to school today I couldn't find Debbie and I didn't get the instructions she wrote down so I went looking for her. But... couldn't find her. I go back to her room defeated and she's sitting there, LOL.

Liz rang in sick so didn't really saw her today (well saw her past 1 PM once only - that and cookies were baking near to after school which she pointed out... I have baked or cooked almost during my time in Brunei. I sort of miss it... I would like to make biscuits for O-week but there isn't enough time. Sad... but I'll still bake though after that. Maybe bring it for MCAC lunch or something. I won't miss cooking soon once I find myself have to think about what to eat for brekky, lunch and dinner day in day out (and with my house to feed the others too? But I think we said we'll go back to our semester 1 cooking method - that is... everyone make a small dish. Not one person make a 3 or 4 course meal... that was too much pressure and expensive...).

At lunch me and Ming went to Jollibee at Seri Q-Lap. I ate... their chicken burger. I liked it. XD I have never actually eaten food at Jollibee before I think (I was more of an Ideal person). Oh, I think I ate their spaghetti once - and I do drink their random dessert shakes (even though those things are nothing but ice - and maaaaybe a bit of ice cream). Seri Q-Lap is getting considerably emptier. =.= Dear dear... we sort of ate too fast so we walked around the place a bit but it was all clothing and CD stores (no, I never really walked about that 'mall' much). Resisted temptation to walk into clothing stores cause a.) I should be at work not shopping, b.) I'm with a guy who doesn't like shopping, c.) I shouldn't be buying more clothing - luggage is full and Aus wardrobe has enough clothes already... and I'm already bringing a lot back anyway T.T.

Came back and never saw Debbie for the day again. Boo boo. Ah well. At home... uhh... monitoring Ebay and planning out MCAC's O-week (well looking and contacting sponsors). I was typing up a document for Debbie today which was basically a camp plan. I thought it was rather interesting to read - I wonder if I can integrate any of those ideas I saw into MCAC's camp. I really need to get my butt moving and start planning out all the events we'll have up until the next AGM. Must... finish off my first and only time (I guess?) in a university level committee with a bang. Next camp idea is a worry cause location (according to Zac) is a more expensive place then living in some random lodge in Mornington Peninsula like last time. I don't want the camp fees to be more then what we had last time though. Our members aren't exactly the wealthiest bunch. At home I've finished hole punching the 210 bookmarks. Now to tie on ribbons. Yes, some people will think I'm a freak for doing all of this alone. *shrugs* I have the free time anyway. And it means I can choose which design I want for myself (and I'll take it away first ohohohoho~). I noticed we had only one Pokemon bookmark, I think I took that one specifically for Lesley when I was picking (or would you rather have a cute one?).

Oh and regard to my recent obsession with browsing on Ebay (and witholding myself from bidding like a madman - it's bad when you have a slight bit of money in your Paypal account, makes the temptation to spend so much more appearling). These dresses are so cute!!! Yes - I like Japanese-Korean influenced fashion so much more then Western style clothing. It's a good thing cause then I'm not really interested in labels like Guess, Top Shop, DKNY and etc. Clothing there is too plain and 'mature' for me. Although some Japanese labels are pretty costly (not that I wear brand names often). And yeah... I do know getting clothes on Ebay ain't a good idea cause things just look good... just not on you. :P


This is sooo cute! Around AUD$28.30 including shipping...

Sooo nice! Around AUD$23.40. I have something vaguely like this but it isn't a dress...

Around AUD$35... so cute for winter... *__*

Okay, clothing is cute but the cute models sort of make it look better x10 times I bet. Even when I see clothes on the rack from magazines worn by the hot hot hot models, they don't look so great in real life (or on me at the very least). Dun have the cute enough face. Boo boo boo. And photos are obviously enhanced and airbrushed. From now on, you may see me sharing my Ebay "I want but I won't get it" list. Complete with pictures. Cause I have nothing else better to do. Hahaha. I really do have too much clothes. At least it's a cheaper hobby then being a car / technology freak. As long as I stay away from top brand names. *nods*

Gave up on that Sony T-10. It'll definitely be bidded up to 300+ at the rate things are going. So I went to go for something else. I figure that a second hand Canon or Sony tend to be bidded pretty high in the last hour. So I went for Nikon instead. But. no go. Yeah, I get the auctions now. Was looking at a Nikon Coolpix S1 but... last hour the bid jumped incredibly. And I don't feel like shelling out 100+ for a Nikon S1, lol. Forget the camera! I still have my Fuji Finepix Z5... just with a broken flash. It's okay... can still use it at daytime. Not like I go out at night thaaat often anyway. I hate flash anyway - makes my OILY FACE look even OILIER and the pimples and imperfections are so much more obvious! Gahhh~ When it comes to Ebay I guess I'll stick with the stuff that no one really wants so that I don't get outbidded often! I'm crying cause I didn't bid for my EDF3006 textbook! And it was bought! I thought it would get relisted (I couldn't buy things too early cause I'm not there to pick it up yet - I was afraid it'll get returned to sender). It was being sold NEW on Ebay for $70! The retail price at Monash bookstore is $105. FUCK. Now I have to buy it at Monash bookstore!! Gahhhhh!!! *cries*

Reply to comments...
@Akmal: Haha, perhaps I should of. Maybe I'll come over the day I get back to your new place. As you're near Stan and Kriz and I want to go see them too. Depends, I'll see how my health goes (cause yeah... entering Aus always makes me really sick). If not I trust I'll see you the day after during C&S Orientation Carnival? :3

3 comments:

David Coulton said...

Nice fashion sense - I really like the second one - it's cute for summer XD

Phe-chan said...

I liked the first one most...when I saw that summer dress I immediately thought "Doesn't she have something like that already?" and grinned when I saw your comment :P Think you'd do pretty damn well in those clothes =D

Akmal said...

That last one, the winter dress looks great! =D You have a good fashion sense really, and as far as my imagination goes I think they'll look good on you. =)

Nahhh you don't have to push yourself, get some rest on the day you get back. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE SICK. Plus you happen to get back the same day as my friend who has the keys to my stuff returns, so I'll be busy moving things around anyway...

Post a Comment