Friday 6 February 2009

Miri Escapades

I woke up at 5:59 AM today thanks to... AKMAL! Sending me an SMS at 5:59 AM, lol. Okay, thankfully it was that time and my alarm goes off at 6 AM, hahaha. Something came up and it required us to head to Miri for a bit. Normally when we go to Miri... we plan the day before and leave our house by 5:30 AM. I was planning to head to ISB today, but since my parents were like... go to Miri, I went to school to tell Debbie but she was with a student in a counselling session so I decided not to intrude. I just wrote a sticky note, shoved it onto her screen and hobbled off. After that we left the house to Miri at 8:30 AM once we were ready (which is LAATTTE for us).

Once everything was cleared up, Miri = food + shopping. There was stuff I needed to get here before heading back to Aus. Namely... contact lens (I have 4 months worth), face cream and calender cards for MCAC's O-week. I was planning to get 200 of them to give to the first 200 new members. They are quite pretty - but sadly, there wasn't much choices for nice anime related ones (at the price I wanted them to be at). So I mostly bought cute ones cause it was better then just having Naruto everywhere (bleh~). The better ones were too expensive (for our budget). With this, hopefully our O-week will start shaping up once we get a few other details done (namely, volunteers, sponsors, advertising flyers and posters). A big shoutout to my committee for working over the holidays to get everything together *huggles her Yi Xin, James, Sam and Drue*.

Cute designs! Just a sample, hehe.

I was walking around some shoe stores also looking for boots. For my... dress... for O-week. But... but... they don't sell boots!! My mum was like... you're not gonna find em'. People don't wear boots around here normally, it's not in style. It's too hot here. Everyone wears slippers, lol. I'll try looking in Brunei otherwise it's panic time. I don't have time to buy boots in Aus! I need it for O-week! O-week is... the DAY AFTER I GET TO AUS. T.T Gahhhh!! And the day I get back I can't go boot shopping. I'll probably be sick, and ignoring that I want a committee meeting + volunteers briefing for the C&S Carnival. *hits head* Boo boo... and Ebay has such nice boots too...

What else. Hmm.. Miri.. ate... kolo mee. Cause we like the kolo mee there. The ones cooked by Fuchou people. They're great. And cheap. And yeah... we just bought the usual. Food for dinner (at the Chinese place we like going to), umm... pastries from the home-made confectionary place that everyone who knows the area is familiar with... and yeah, I think that's it. We went to that E-Mart place for once cause the papers have been saying what a success it is. First it was a warehouse place with like.. food stalls, but that didn't work. Now they converted it to like place with small stalls full of cheap crap, and it's been like the next big thing because of that (smart owner I guess).

I now eat more. I'm gaining weight back. My legs are still so fat! Wahhhhh!!! Noooo! I don't want to be fat!!! I've had enough. T.T *hits head* But I think I need to do sports, lol. No point in losing weight by dieting, I don't want excess body fat... need sports... I need to find sports to do in Aus. Something I can enjoy... and won't lead to many leg injuries. T.T Rest of night... ate dinner alone + MSN. Oh joy to the world. Whatever, lol. Only 2 weeks left anyway. I need to seriously concentrate on MCAC now. Will continue being emo and fret later, haha. I want my 200 new members within 3 days! *nods*

2 comments:

David Coulton said...

omg!!! Yay I can now comment!!!

Crap, now I forgot what I was going to say...

oink said...

omg ... i swear i've seen pple in brunei with boots and TIGHTS on. i mean ... HOW?! lol. proves ur mummy wrong. the cards are cute too! lol. xxx

Post a Comment