Thursday 5 February 2009

Gong Xi Gong Xi~

Heh, today was the Chinese New Year celebration at ISB. Everyone got to wear red if we wanted to and it made things confusing for me only because I had trouble telling the difference between a year 11 and year 12 now... (normally when I look for IB I just look for students out of their uniform). I did not do much today. Uhh... made two documents, re-drew a map, passed messages around for Ms. Duce, I sat in Mr. Barrett's year 6 class for a bit and watched as they did presentations (or preformances) I should say on their geography project - about a certain African country (I saw the ones they did for Somalia, Guinea-Bissau and Namibia). Cut stuff up for Ms. Natalia, fixed up some stuff in Mrs. Green's room and etc. The usual.

Afizah and Cheelin visited ISB at lunch time, I dunno Cheelin (even if everyone else does) but yeah... said hi to Afizah (who was with Min during that time in the staff room). Ate lunch with Liz although didn't see her as much today, talked to Ming a bit during the CNY assembly and yeah... that was pretty much it for any verbal communication of the day (excluding talking to teachers and students which always happen anyway). Hmm... CNY assembly, basically handing out certificates, lion dance (funny part was that random people come come up to give it a go - go Mr. Canterford and Mr. Peacocke, hahaha), perfromance from the Chinese Performance club and year 5 kiddies singing Gong Xi Gong Xi (okay - I wouldn't call that 'singing' but it was cute anyway).

Spent the afternoon... on MSN and Ebay, lol. Not really anything. In terms of your daily dosage of emo, uhh... I was fine today. Maybe the morning was a bit rough, but I tend to think a lot in the morning so I never wake up on a good note anyway. I am getting a bit nervous to be honest. I want to return to Aus. I'm dying to see Yi Xin and Tsan again. But... it'll mean I have to face some things I'm on the verge of wanting to hide from. Rachel mentioned in one of her blog entries "If you could erase any memory of your choice, would you?". Got me wondering... if I don't have a memory of something - it'll be like it never happened to me. Do I want that I wonder... bleh. Check out my 25 notes on Facebook if you haven't already, haha. Apparently some people said it was insightful? LOL. Some of the guys have said the most beautiful things to me today too. Especially Khanat. Thanks man...

No comments:

Post a Comment