Tuesday 10 February 2009

How to get pale even with sun...

GET WHITE PAINT ALL OVER IT! *sobs* My hand feels weird...

Got up as usual. Went to school as usual. Did paperwork as usual. Today's a Tuesday so I spent the morning with Mr. Barett's year 6 class. Just helped a kid with Maths (they started... algebra) and after that Mr. Barett forced all the poor kids to read to me just cause he noticed I was too bored. I ate lunch quickly and alone today as Liz was busy - and I had to fix some stapled work for Damon (gahh... so much more used to calling him Mr. Grieves) during lunch anyway. Debbie's plastic basket normally used to carry paint had an accident. One of the cans must have tipped over or something cause everything in the basket was covered in white (well... sort of yellow-y but closer to white) paint. She asked me whether I would mind washing it or not (it should be water based paint) so I'm like... okay. If it's water based paint I just need tons of water and everything will get off.

So off I go... with paper towels, myself and a hose. I pick things out and attempt to clean it off. That's odd... the water doesn't seem to be doing very much. Hmm, let's try again! That's odd... the drain cover is starting to get stained with the paint. Waita-.... My Mind: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! It's OIL BASED PAINT. IT'S HOUSE PAINT. O.O Okay, excuse the language here but I was like... oh shit... *tries to wash hands and stuff* Nope... my hand is getting sticky and drier by the second. And like... I sometimes couldn't pull my fingers apart cause there was just SO MUCH paint on it. I give up the washing task immediatly and just concentrate on getting it off my hands. Uhh... at this point my hand is smooth and completely white. I was like.. T.T ... okay ... *scratches head* Now what... I dun wanna permanently white hand. T.T It's like... permanent gloves...

Then one of the caretakers come by and he's like... O.O ... and tells me that water will barely do anything - I'll need thinner or something (and I know thinner is really bad for your hands). I'm like... T.T ... *gives up* ... and I go around secondary school looking for Debbie. I find her in the library with Mr. Green and I'm like "Debbie!!! ;___; The paint was oil based! I can't get it off my hands!!!" I felt like a student, lol. She had this "oh.. shit..." look and Mr. Green said to pop over to the art room. So I did and was like bugging Mr. Peacocke for turpentine. Hmm... the turp was weird and made my hands feel really weird. And it sort of didn't work at times. I noticed most of the paint was coming off but it was basically thinning out - and I still felt like I had this thin layer of paint on my hand. And my hand was too pale compared to the rest of the skin (by a bit). I was like... oh ... well I do wanna be more light and pale, but not by using paint!! T.T

Gah, gross. I don't want to touch that paint again. Hand feels normal now at least. It was so funny in the afternoon, no matter what I touched - I left paint fingerprints behind. Let's see, rest of afternoon was I dunno... nothing. The time passed by oddly fast. I think I was on ebay and review sites the entire time. My digital camera had its flash broke down a few months ago and it has been pissing me off. It's a Fujifilm Z5fd ... fucking camera it turns out a lot of people had this problem. And my warranty has expired (and I had a look at Fuji's repair costs... $120 or more on average...). So I was thinking of Ebay-ing a second hand camera (the Fuji I can use outdoors daylight but any inside shots or night shots is dead and impossible). There's a Sony Cybershot T-10 for auction right now at around AUD$75. I'm like... I want that!!! I wanted that camera but it had a RRP of like over $650 when it came out!!! But I bet a lot of bidders will pop up in the last hour of that auction if it goes over a hundred I don't really want to spend that money. And it probably will... I mean... a T-10 (in pink!) *sobs*... yeah, the only electronic I probably want and tend to want the newest models. Compact digital cameras, lol (the good looking ones ~ haha yes, what'd ya expect from someone carrying a pink camera and a pink mobile and a pink wallet?)

Mum actually deep fried some keropok (prawn crackers) today ... I never got to eat a single one during CNY! Not that I ain't anything during CNY. Cause she didn't think there was a point. But I gotta eat my share now, the ones in Brunei are like a million times better then what I end up eating in Aus - which is like nothing but oil to me. I'm a bit worried about gaining weight again before going back to Aus but luckily it was lower today then usual. So yay to that~

I'm getting a bit weary of going to ISB now. I'm off next week but I don't want to spend my entire last week at home. But no one is really in Brunei anymore... even the other Aus students have gone back already. It seems I'm going back really late compared to everyone else... T.T I should of booked a week earlier, lol.

1 comment:

Akmal said...

Those... things in Aus, do you even call them keropok? LOL. Haha of course the real ones are better... *sigh* I'm gonna miss them when I leave too. =(

Yeahh you should have booked a week earlier T.T at least it would make living off my suitcase for the week more bearable. XD

Post a Comment