Monday 9 February 2009

Chap Goh Meh...

The last day of Chinese New Year! I think family normally eats together on this day or something. Or...or... something good happens. *shrugs* Well, nothing good is happening to me right now. Gahh, but have no fear! I'm still being positive right now (okay, perhaps sarcastic is a better word - but it's better then being SAD). Most of you won't know my story but let me put it this way. I'm a really normal person living a normal life. I'm no one unique or different, or living a difficult life in any way. I can't write a memoir about myself having to feed off mud and candle wax over an extended period time to survive. So I'll just let things go over my head and hope for the best. Life wasn't meant to always go your way anyway. That said, things do affect me and if you know me you can easily see how things affect my behavior and my (somewhat) shaky mentality. But I don't want that to be an excuse to always be emo and all "oh woe is me the world is against me my life is shit". Cause that's fucking retarded and very annoying. So if I do that, please slap me in the face and say "Everyone has SHIT in their life! Get over it!". If you do it enough I'll realise and it'll be better for meh. XD

So! I slept on the couch last night! My favourite couch in this house. It's OLD, it's UGLY and it's DIRTY! And the couch is awesome, hahaha. I think it's comfortable at least, but yeah it is olllddd. I mean it's like... brown-green in colour, that icky colour when things get dirty. But I refuse to let anyone take it away from me. I basically spent the past 3 months living on the couch. Sleeping on it wasn't particularly comfortable though. A.) cramped but luckily I can sleep without moving and B.) a lizard was living in the curtains... it kept insisting on making that lizard noise every hour! So I woke up every hour.

Did the usual. Got up... went to school... did paperwork. And whatever. Barged into classes (I barged and TALKED in a SCIENCE TEST! *sobs* I was soooo embarrassed!!) uhh... yeah lunch was with Liz. That's about it I think. Spent rest of the afternoon doing nothing... lol. Sort of. *shrugs* Whatever. I'm okay, lol. Today was chap goh meh but yeah... we don't really... celebrate that. I guess...

Okay, sleep time! For work tomorrow. Yay, I get to sleep in my room again with air-conditioning!

Reply to comments...
@Mag: ... that's very odd imagery there, ya know. :P

2 comments:

oink said...

we don't really celebrate chap goh meh here either. actually, i didn't even know there was a special celebration for it til i went to bru. hahaha shame huh? oh and those lizard noises are SO ANNOYING ... after being in a country without them i get so annoyed to hear them agen. and i was in silly mood when i wrote that ... didn't realise the weirdness of it until i clicked "publish". lol. xx

David Coulton said...

Like - you totally didn't do anything wrong. Who needs to concentrate in a science test anyway?

Post a Comment