Sunday 15 February 2009

As long as I could see you smile...

A bit of an odd day. It sort of went by without me actually doing anything. I technically got up at like... 11:30 AM or something. Pretty late for me although I wasn't asleep most of the morning (and I went to sleep at like 3 AM or something last night due to my 'interesting' *coughs* conversation with Mag). Just burying my head under my blankets and refusing to budge. I had this irritated mood all day, like... not that I'm mad or anything - just that any small little thing would lead to a sarcastic comment from me. A bitchy Celine, oh noes~

Hmm, went out momentarily in the afternoon to go grocery shopping with the parents. I got one of those little shelves to put onto the table. The plastic one with drawers. Gonna bring it back with me to Aus. I like this one cause it has teddy bears printed on it! Teddy bears! It's so cute. My luggage is gonna be insanely overweight though it's not gonna be funny. Am not to sure what I plan to do. I hope they won't charge me cause I'm a student. ^^;; And besides that I did nothing else by tie on ribbons onto the MCAC bookmarks (it's getting there!), talking to randoms and bidding (and constantly getting outbidded - shiiit T^T) on Ebay! *sighs* A week left in Brunei. Happy, sad, I dunno, don't care either. *shrugs* The second I step into Aus I need to make a decree that I won't cry even once for a period of one month at least. I can't say that now cause it obviously isn't gonna happen in Brunei. One more week to hold on. Hold on I will. I'll just end this here because I'm so pissed off today I'm constantly thinking of nasty and unreasonable things. =.=

Reply to comments...
@Khanat: As do you, K.
@Mag: Okay, cool. Let's become wedding gate crashers! And yeah, I'll say hi for ya if I actually go to see Tony. XD And lol, all you can trust is your wine. :P You might have a point there Mag. At least wine doesn't betray ya and is there for you when you need it.
@Akmal: And some don't find it at all. ^^;; Have a safe flight back to Melb today...
@Phe-chan: Aww... that's sweet Phe-chan. And yeah... ice-cream is always good.
@Les: Thanks. XD
@Xin: Loose... I don't think they are loose. My fat thighs really are that big!!! AHHHHHHH! *runs around in circles and runs into a pole* @.@

1 comment:

oink said...

haha there was absolutely nothing wrong with our convo! lolol. the wine does cost money and too much of it sends me sound asleep. well, as long as it's not "too" too much ... that has other consequences. heh. cheer up. as you can see, i'm blog hopping instead of working =P xxx

Post a Comment