Sunday 25 January 2009

The sky keeps crying...

Let's see... I had a shit-ass day where I was upset for the entire time. I forced myself to sleep until 10:30 AM (but that didn't work to well I was awake by 5:30 and tormented the entire time - I have trouble sleeping these days anyway .... ironic, since I just want to be asleep - it's the only time I find peace). Uhh... I had nothing to do today and well... the books distraction is starting to wear off (it might be largely because of the content of the books I am reading... it's all romance but some particular ones... the men are all idiots and disloyal and cheating T.T) so I basically woke up in the morning... read for a few hours and continued sleeping on my couch.

For most of the day. In the evening... well dinner was alone... and I didn't feel like eating. So.. I threw most of it away. No, I'm not gonna die from malnutrition, guys - don't worry. And yes, I did sort of... faint a bit in the afternoon (not really, okay I tried to get up but after 1 minute standing by the window I blacked out but I could still feel myself standing so I tumbled onto the couch as I didn't want to collapse on the tiled floor so I fell over on that - I could move after a few minutes - I assumed that was just from sleeping too much since I get dizzy when I sleep too much). By night I was edgy and frantic and I was afraid of having another... fit.. or seizure more like it like last night but Xin Xin and Akmal (and Khanat and Mag) were around to keep be distracted so <3 ya guys~ Hehe, it helped me loads... I can sleep peacefully tonight at least. For their sake at least I'll be happy tonight... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment