Wednesday 28 January 2009

No, I'm not becoming anorexic guys....

I was a bit tired today cause last night... I would of went to bed at 11 PM as usual but then I was having too much of a good time 'gossiping' with Yi Xin, Tom, Chris and Drue that I didn't sleep until past 12. Then by the time I went to bed I had a bit on my mind I guess I slept for 5 or less hours (assuming I wake up at 6 AM daily). Good thing is that, I felt perfectly fine today! I realise that my mind is currently in what I would call a state of 'avoiding to think' more then 'getting over it' but soon, I'll face the music soon. Just let me wait a few more weeks.

Hmm. My time at ISB today. TIRING. Very TIRING. List of things to do, so many things to do... I was running around looking for students the whole day. You wouldn't believe how many classes I went to, barging in, yelling out "Is Janrius in here??!!", "Is there a Wie Lian in this class??" or something like that. Now everyone seriously recongises me because I barge into every class way too often these days. When I was dropping off books in the drama room, Ms. Wong was teaching a class in there (for those who dunno Ms. Wong is this pretty and young Asian teacher who has been at the school for who know's how long, she watched me grow up, haha. I remember how she used to scold me when I was like 10 and stuff). We all really like her cause she has never really scolded me before, but still managed to discipline me.

Ms. Wong: "Celine.... *stares seriously*.... you MUST EAT. You seriously must eat!"
Me: "Huh?"
Ms. Wong: "You are a skeleton!"
Me: "Hah? No way!"
Ms. Wong: "You are like 25% of what you were before!"
Me: "I'm eating! I'm eating!" T.T *shuffles away*

Then I get home and look at my blog comments. Seriously, I am not becoming anorexic, don't worry. Yes, I am eating. No, I'm not eating a lot, that's true. But I'm still eating, don't worry. And no, I didn't stop eating originally to lose weight anyway. I stopped eating cause of my emo phase, and I think you all can guess why I was in my emo phase to begin with anyway. Not that I mind losing weight... I don't see how I am a skeleton. Everyone I know is still thinner then me! I still see a tummy! Just 5 more pounds ~ then I'll stop. Ehehe. And get the fat off my blubby legs *nods* Then I'll be happy. It's nice how like... clothes that were a bit too tight for me in the past is now sort of loose. Like the shirt I was wearing today, lol. It used to stick to me. Now it's hanging off me.

One of the year 12 student's today was holding a bake sale to raise funds for a Viet boy I think it was who was mauled by a dog, and lost a limb. Funds raised go towards his reconstruction surgery. It didn't go as well as wanted cause none of the year 12 brought things in to sell (except a few). Mrs. Canterford was like... "No, it's not that the other students forget! It's BECAUSE THEY ARE SELFISH!" O.O He still managed to raise $173 though. For some reason I was found selling some of the stuff, although they should of gotten one of the other student's to do it. I shouldn't be doing labour for the students. Oh well, it's nice when I managed to get hesistating people to buy things though. If I think about it, I should prepare for O-week next month. Must get... 200 new members during o-week. My goal! Last year's goal for MCAC was 150 from what I remember Vu telling me at that time, although they got about 180 during that time. So we should aim higher!

I was in the ISB secondary library for a while. Haven't been inside properly for years. Then I realised. Oooh! They have new books! Books I want to read! It's a treasure trove. *_* I wish I had a library card, lol. Sad Brunei's public library has... absolutely nothing. Then I noticed that that library books were all wrapped up nicely to protect from wear and tear. Then it gave me this idea to get out my old book covers (that are still hidden in our shelf) and wrap up my novels. Since I carry a book with me EVERYWHERE these days I should wrap them up because the covers and corners get creased in my bag. Excellent idea, Celine! Ehehehe.

Oh, and take care my Melbourne friends. Beginning of class, Mr. Grieves (he's a young English teacher from Williamstown, Melbourne) is like "Did you hear what the weather is in Melbourne today? They are reaching like 43 C!" Holy CRAP. Gahhhh. The weather is messed up. It's still raining daily here (although not as bad and not as often).

And since I wasn't blogging at New Years! Well it is Chinese New Years right now. I was always keen to copy Rachel's new year resolution. Since I think it applies to me too. And this is me copying her exactly word by word (I'm sorry Rachel).

New Years Resolution (Stolen from Rachel)
o1. Be less afraid. Not EVERYONE thinks you're a pest. It's okay to invite people out and ask people to spend some time with you.
o2. Be more active. (Read: GET A FUCKING JOB when in Melbourne. Or at least volunteer somewhere. DON'T SIT AT HOME ALONE ALL DAY AND STEW IN BRAINJUICES.)
o3. Think before you talk.
o4. Don't blame yourself all the time. :\ Sometimes people don't treat you like shit because you're a bad person. Sometimes people treat you like shit because they're douches.

I'm sad I already broke every resolution this year even before I decided to follow them. Except for number 2. Since I do too much volunteer stuff as it is. Hehe. Number 1 and 4 is a big one for me. Especially 4. Although I think I shouldn't blame myself, I also need to take responsibility for my actions. Since it can be my fault and I should consider that. I can't stand people who blame everyone else for their own faults.

Reply to comments...
@ Magdalene: Yeah, I read your blog! I love your post about loving your friends. It was really beautiful! Hehe, don't mind me I am a sucker for reflective writing. De-stress yourself! I'll always be here for you too, just as you've always been there for me. After all these years.
@ Akmal: Yes, sir! I will stay normal, sir! XD
@ Yi Xin: *huggles* Yes, mama.
@ Lesley: I find them online, I'm too lazy to make my own. I can give you some links if you want. And uhh... yes, mom. :D

1 comment:

oink said...

haha yeah that day was a bit of an eye-opener. glad to know ur posts aren't as emo anymore. tho after u've lost ur 5 pounds and still think u want to lose more i'll be calling u anorexic ;) HAHAHAHA

Post a Comment