Tuesday 6 November 2007

Still alive!

I'm still alive! Studying for ENH1990 exam. Will not blog until that is done. I was upset yesterday sniffing in my unhappy corner cause I got a 51% on my 35% ENH1990 major essay. OMFG. LOWEST SCORE EVER. I was really shocked. And upset. I immediately ran to buy a chocolate muffin from The Den, lol. Luckily when I went to collect my essay, a classmate Skye was there so she was attempting to calm me down as I slowly threw a small fit after seeing my score.

I need to get used to the fact that my grades aren't gonna be good if I slack off and attempt to enjoy life instead rather then sitting in my lonesome doing essays like semester one. But I haven't had bad grades since... year 7. But yeah, I will learn that passing is good enough (getting above 50%). Anything else doesn't matter since I don't have a scholarship and I probably won't do honours (even if I had the grades for it I should work once I finish these 4 years, not waste another year).

Although I'll be busy once the exams are over moving out and stuff (luckily Alex has volunteered to help me move out, giving me boxes, the use of his car and manpower LOL). And bunch of MCAC activities before I run home, some random outing / celebration for early exam finishers on the 10th (going to DFO for fun and doing something at night, I hope we don't party all night LOL). And I know we're gonna go to the E-games expo (and Raine, Moo-chan and others wanna go to the Sexpo running at the same day at the same place... and want to drag me in with them. I don't mind going but I don't wanna pay $22 to go to a convention about sex lol) annnd karaoke (the real end of exam celebration MCAC style) joint with Caulfield people. I'll miss the after party / pub crawl though since I'm going home on the same day. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment