Wednesday 31 October 2007

And the day arrives...

So... tomorrow is the start of my first final exam. Uhh. It's funny. I haven't studied AT ALL today (it's almost 4 PM). Didn't do anything last night either. Dunno what's wrong with me. I'm not confident at all, I don't understand half the theories still and I can only remember 10% of the work. I must be in a state of denial, refusing to take anything else in because it's not gonna do much anymore. Or I'm just lazy. I don't know. I mean it's gonna be so funny tomorrow. I'll have to write essays for my exam. I haven't written more then my own name and a shopping list for months. I'll probably break a sweat writing anything after one paragraph.

I'm reading the past year papers and I can't write them. If tomorrow is anything like these papers, I can't do them. I might be able to like write one paragraph for each of them, but... an entire essay? I should try to do them but I dunno... I don't feel like it anymore.

It's sink or swim tomorrow, ROFL.

That said, even if I fail the exam I'll still get a credit for my final grade, so eh, this might be the source of my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment