Sunday 11 November 2007

Laziness

I wanted to do a big post and stuff to say what I've been doing for the past few weeks. But I'm so lazy now. Okay, it was exams but I went out a lot despite that. Actually I might have went out even more. Bernie, Drue, Chris and co. seem to enjoy going out when it's like crunch time. But I get pulled along with the insanity. Currently waiting for Drue to pick me up from the Halls, going out for dinner... well it's almost 10 PM so I wouldn't say it's dinner anymore, LOL.

Was out entire day yesterday with Bernie, Alex, Tali, Drue, Max, Moo-chan with surprise visits from Raine and Chris. Umm... yeah. My final week of my first year in Australia will be pretty busy. Today was a calm day, and so will tomorrow (packing day tomorrow). But after that, I think my schedule will be full? And there are some people I should really go see before I leave... aaah... I dunno....

No comments:

Post a Comment