Tuesday 13 November 2007

Messy

I love how messy my room is right now there is like a BARRICADE between two parts of the small room. I have to climb over my bed now to get to my mirror and wardrobe. LOL. I'm supposed to be packing. But bleh, I hate packing. I even turned down an invite from Steven to go to the city with him and Zati. Boo boo boo. I was going to watch a movie with Alex, Bernie and whoever else is coming though, tonight that is. And maybe dinner. But that hasn't really been arranged properly.

Must get most of the packing done today. Eeeeeeh. Yesterday, Alex brought over more boxes. So that solved my problem of looking for more for Amanda. Alex is a life saver. LOL. I think I'm doing something tomorrow with Amanda and co. (she finishes her exam tomorrow finally!!) but I dunno what. LOL. Thursday is moving out day, Friday is e-games. Saturday is a bit of relaxing at Farrer, then MCAC Karaoke gathering (glad I'm not missing it, it's a big gathering, EVERYONE will be there for once...) then home home home! I shall spend Sunday in the comforts of my home. With my big bed. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment