Monday 1 October 2007

Yay, it's Monday!

Monday. Uni again. Not that I have class, lol. EIL lectures are finished now (although we still have seminars). I just worked on my assignment until 1 PM, where I went off to uni to firstly pick up my airplane ticket, then met up with Amanda (who was with Jia Chee and Jie Yen) to go to Clayton road shops. To visit the real estate agent for inspection arrangements and buy food for this week.

Inspection was suprisingly... easy. The first agent was like... come by tomorrow to pick up the keys. Uhh... okay. No appointment either, lol. The second one took my name and number down to arrange an appointment. I then went to the Asian butcher, the fruit and veggies market and Coles to buy food for this week.

Went back, sat around for an hour, worked on my assignment a bit. Then went out again to the library to get books for the assignment. I was a bit early for GFN, so I just sat around (Nazri was there, and then Vu came also but they both just sat there typing on their laptops). No one really showed up at first. And Mitze didn't come. So I was really wondering what was up. And then we couldn't get the west wing of the Cellar room open because it was being used for graduations. Mitze eventually phoned me and Jie Khai, telling us she was sick. So yeah, today whoever was around sort of set the place up without our leader/boss to order us around. I was a bit worried because chain of command tends to break down when the leader is not around, ya know?

That and I like asked/forced my dear MCAC friends to come to GFN today for some DDR. V and Jie Khai set the place up for me (thanks~) but sadly the ps2 wasn't chipped, so none of Bernie's games worked. All we had was this one game with like 5 songs. It was pretty shitty. And I must apologize to Bernie that a lot of random visitors of GFN stepped on her mat. Yeah, from MCAC, Chris, Drue, Bernie, Natalie, Raine and Nazri came. Not including me and Vu who are always there.

We played Twister which was kind of fun. But the mat was sort of small. And a bit of DDR. And we did a lot of other random things, like take "wrong" photos *coughs* and uhh... yeah. It was kind of nice having the MCAC people around, although it meant I had to jump around a lot. Stan, who ditched our club since last semester, finally saw everyone again, haha. And he asked us whether Drue and Raine were going out. Well... that's a new one, lol.

DDR... I lost to Drue. T__T I dunno... I just really sucked. And Bernie lost to Chris?! O__O It's rigged! Rigged I tell you! And we also had these arm wrestling matches. I'm so weak! I couldn't beat Natalie or Amanda. I can understand Nat because she like... does Karate man... but Amanda... well Amanda is around my size so I guess it's not surprise. I would be depressed if I lost to Tsan or Raine though, lol (especially Raine... the smallest of us all).

I've now gotten used to calling Vu "Kami-sama" and Bernie.. "Borny", lol. I might stop soon though if it pisses them off too much. There wasn't enough pizza at GFN also sadly, so some people had to wait for a long time for dinner. Especially Syahir. OMG, I mean he was fasting and had nothing to eat to break his fast? That's... amazing.

Anyway, second last GFN was short, quiet but wasn't too bad. Hopefully next week will be good. The meeting talked as though we may not have anymore GFNs. Nooo~ what will I do next year?! Thank god I still have MCAC. Which will be busy next year.. hopefully. Well, we're planning activities, dunno if we will go through with them (since this semester hasn't been too eventful...).

No comments:

Post a Comment