Sunday 30 September 2007

Assignment...or at least I was anyway...

I was SUPPOSED to work on my EIL assignment today but... I didn't. Damn my laziness! Aaah. Now I have only Monday and Tuesday left. The only worthwhile thing I did today was read "The Thief Lord" for English Lit. I guess this can be counted as exam preparation since the lecture and tutorial for the book was like in week 10 but I didn't read it cause I fell behind. So I'm reading it now. Yes I know people, what a fun way of studying. It's fun but it annoys me still that I have to read all these books, lol. That and I have nothing else to study with for the exam? This is why I can't easily ever get high grades in English Lit. I mean, I really don't know what to read or do at all. Unlike other subjects where you can generally say that more study of your textbooks/notes = better grades.

But yeah, I woke up at like 8:30 since I couldn't get my ass up any earlier. Did pretty much nothing for the day. Felt better then yesterday though, and Amanda's call cheered me up substantially. Now to spend tomorrow worrying about my EIL assignment. But I'll enjoy myself for GFN tomorrow though. Amanda said to play Twister if the DDR mats are broken. Yay, Raine, Drue, Chris and Bernie will be there. Heh. Only two more GFNs! Nooo. That means my last 3 weeks for semester 2 will truly suck. The only thing I have left that gets me in contact with people is MCAC (since we have social lunch gatherings even during exams, actually last semester was funny, more people showed up during exams probably because of stress and lack of social life). I don't really know or talk to the people I live with very much unfortunately. And I pretty much don't have ANY friends in ANY of my classes. With the exception of Raine and a few others (who aren't particularly close whatsoever), lol. I just know people, but I never consider people I just know as my friends. There has to be a bit more meaning behind it, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment