Tuesday 2 October 2007

Diiiiee Assignments~

Aaaah, damn you EIL assignment. LOL. I dunno what to do. Currently I'm bitching to Raine about how much I dunno what to do. Since she's the only one who does the same thing as me.

I uhh.. got up at like 6:30 to try to do my assignment. And like I wanted to go for the free pancake breakfast thing every Tuesday as brunch... but the week I finally decide to go a bit early before my English Lit lecture for pancakes is the week they decide not to do it. Jonathan was as lost as I was so I spent my extra time having a chat with him before heading to class. After class, I ran back home and made pancakes for myself, lol. I wanted pancakes, dammit! They were nice. Haven't had pancakes in ages. Hopefully next week I get some free ones.

At 1 AM, Amanda, me and Jia Chee wanted to go house hunting. Amanda was lazy to walk so she suggested asking V to drive us. And he did! Yay, thanks V. Umm.. yeah. We went to the real estate agent and he told us to meet him at the house so he would let us in. And the second house at people there working on it already. So yeah, house number 1. A 5 bedroom house for $380 per week or something like that. It wasn't furnished. Damn, I forgot all about needing a furnished house when I was looking at homes. Oh dammit. This further reduces the choice of houses we have. The 5 bedroom house was decent, the bathroom was sort of old, but everything else was alright. But yeah, no furniture is just a no-no for me. Can't afford to buy tables, chairs, beds, washing machine and fridge... the fence was broken also in some places. And the weeds and stuff.

Second house... OMG, the second house was like 4 bedrooms for $300 per week. So it was a cheap house.. but ... NOT THAT CHEAP. The outside.. paint was all icky and coming off. The inside... wooden floors in some of the rooms. It just looked.... old. The inside wasn't as bad though, I must say. But yeah, the wooden floors. That turned me off completely, sorry people but no. And yeah, it wasn't furnished either. $300 isn't THAT cheap. I'm not paying to live in a house like that. My mom would never approve either.

So V drove us back. I was a bit disappointed that I forgot that most houses aren't furnished. Damn, another variable in my house hunting. Which is making it too hard. Cause like we NEED 4 bedrooms, furnished and preferably in Clayton. That just isn't gonna work, so gotta get ride of a variable. Like the fact that the house must be in Clayton.

Spent rest of the day on my EIL assignment. Made some mee hoon for dinner with spaghetti sauce, chilli and whatever else crap I could cook together. Overcooked the mee hoon so it turned into mush. T_T

Anyway, assignment time...

No comments:

Post a Comment