Sunday 21 October 2007

Will get through this...

I can finish my assignment... I can finish it.. I can finish it... *sobs*... I dunno what to do. I hope I don't fail. Such a bad student. Haven't even touched the other Assignment due tomorrow. Guess I'll be staying up the entire night. I'll probably have to eat continuously to stay awake, since I get tired doing work even if I sleep for 8 hours, lol. It's not that I even need all the time to do my assignment. I spend a lot of time just sitting there blankly which wastes an incredible amount of time. But I guess this is what being on writer's block / having no fricken clue what you're writing is all about.

Yet I'm going to Stan's bday celebration tonight at his parent's high class restaurant. I couldn't bear to miss out, heh. So yeah, because I assume I won't be back anytime too early at night I'll just have to work on things in the middle of the night until Monday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment