Friday 19 October 2007

The week passes by....

Too... busy .. too blog. Bleh. And I've been donig a lot this week too. I have like 2 assignments due in on Monday, one of which is worth 50% of my grade and I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED! I don't even know what to do. And my Saturday is pretty busy. Yes, I should go shoot myself now. But yeah, I'll probably blog like next Monday night and make some hugeass post about what I've been doing for the entire week. But as a summary...

Monday: MCAC Tea drinking + GFN volunteers appreciation party
Tuesday: Study for exam on Thursday.
Wednesday: MCAC BBQ! Was awesome.
Thursday: Exam, then TripleC meeting that went pretty late. A lot of work and stress now. I learn that I'm not fit for any leadership positions. I can't make decisions that affects everyone and our club budget, you know.
Friday: Class. Free BBQ at Roberts. And I did this experiment on strategic planning, where if you think a bit harder you can earn more money. I earned $48.30 LOL, a few dollars more then most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment