Sunday 14 October 2007

Choices.. choices.. choices...

OMFG 5 AM.. SKATE BOARDERS. FUCKING SKATE BOARDERS. DO YOU HAVE TO SKATE AND LAUGH REALLY LOUDLY IN YOUR GROUP AT 5 AM?!! Some people are actually trying to sleep here!! And last night was funny. I went to my bed at 10:30 PM intending to rest for like half and hour and ended up falling asleep with my glasses on. Woke up at 3 AM, all like.. WTF. There goes my assignment, lol. But yeah, I went to sleep anyway and woke up at 6 (well cept for the skate boarders waking me up and keeping me up at 5).

It was a simple day. I spent the entire time on my ENH1990 Essay, lol. Almost done. Actually it is done. But not to a quality that I can get a D. I wanna try to get a D at least. Hopefully a C, haven't gotten anything lower. Will probably go berserk if I got a Pass. Latter half of the day, around 4 PM-ish I started working on my cake thingy for tomorrow. Since some certain... people... insisted on eating my cake. I made it. And dinner at the same time. I experimented and tried to make chocolate icing also, and burnt half the chocolate (my bad) but most of it can still be used. I had a lot of good fun drinking the leftover chocolate in the saucepan that I couldn't pour into the container.

And after that, a new email! OMG!! LIFE AND DEATH CHOICE HERE! Okay, it isn't life and death. But... it's my HOME. MY HOME IS MY LIFE! So... I had a choice of either... right now, the Panorama house lady is asking me whether we still want the place. Or waiting for what the Townhouse lady says about the house we want, and whether we can get it. THIS IS A GAMBLE! I dunno what to do! Should I take the safe choice but with a less nicer house, or take the gamble for the nicer house which I may not get and will be left homeless / left to stay in the goddamn Halls?! I... don't know. *sobs*

I can live with both houses but ... I want the nicer one truthfully. Obviously. I mean it has a living room area and an awesome kitchen. And it's just the 4 of us. The place feels like home. The Panorama house I guess is still better then the Halls (and a lot cheaper then all the other choices) but it's... not the most homely place. And we have to live with a random guy and there's no living room.

Decisions... decisions... can't concentrate... to finish my assignment... @____@

No comments:

Post a Comment