Wednesday 10 October 2007

The memories....

Talked with an old friend of mine, Imisha, all of a sudden. It's been like... years... since I've seen her. Seems she's going to Canada and probably will never return to Brunei. Meaning I probably will not see her ever again. It's odd. Unlike everyone else who can return to Malaysia or wherever to see their old friends, I just can't do that anymore. There's almost no one left and it will probably stay this way. With the exception of Manju and Liz, who I expect has Brunei has a fairly permanent home. But everyone else... is... gone.

An International school student doesn't have it easy. Meeting childhood friends? Impossible for me. There are all from different countries around the world.

This probably made it worse for me but I had Linkin Park's "In the End" playing in the background. Just read the lyrics to that, OMG, hit me like a rock, lol.

I barely have any memories left of my time when I was with Imisha. I can only remember the many ways I mistreated our friendship. Cause I was an annoying, troubled and shitty kid. I always avoid trying to remember anything because I don't want to anymore. My time at ISB wasn't that bad, I WAS the one who MADE it bad. Aww... damn. And the chance to fix it up is gone now. We don't even know each other anymore. We're like strangers now, I could probably walk past her in public without recognizing her.

I wonder if I should go for the house inspection tomorrow or not. I dunno. Wish I had a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment