Thursday 11 October 2007

And the search continues...

Digging deeper into a hole once again! I haven't done much on my essay.

Today was dull. Woke up at 6, went to class at 9. For a 2 hour tutorial, it became 45 minutes. Raine was so late the class finished before she got there. Then lunch with MCAC. Sat around bored. Met a member named G that I never met before. Everyone was generally quiet and busy. Then class for Northern Lights. It was... interesting, but I can't falling asleep. After that, inspection. Started raining, boo boo. But V drove us (me, Jia Chee and Sharon). We checked out this house which was fairly cheap with a good location. It was an unfurnished average looking house. The kitchen was nice and new but the bathroom was really old. I'm hoping they are still in the process of refurbishing the bathrooms.

We weren't really that impressed with it though. It had a nice little patio area though for BBQ's. Guess we're still leaning towards the Townhouse at Hourigan Avenue, despite it's higher price and lack of yard (which is a good thing also). After inspection, we went to Coles. I didn't do much after, V drove me back to the Halls and I've been trying to get word done by failing at it miserably.

One more inspection which Amanda has volunteered to arrange since I'm too lazy now. If not, I think we should just accept the Townhouse. Might burn a hole in our pocket but... it's a pretty nice place to live I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment