Saturday 6 October 2007

Getting lazy...

I'm getting kind of lazy blogging. Too busy, too tired.. too everything. So yeah, the past two days. Let me see.

Friday was a boring day. Got up at 6 AM, went for lecture and presentation for Education at 10 AM. The lecture was funny. It was about technology and how it affected education and the lecturer was this obvious WoW geek who told us to all leave our phones on so it could ring during the lecture. No one's phone ever did, although one guy got a message and the lecture was like questioning him about the contents of his message, lol. My presentation went all. The usual happened, it was a bit unbalanced for once, Debbie almost did everything. Oh well. At lunch, I normally spend my 2 hours on my own sleeping in the Menzies. I expected Bernie to pop in but lo' and behold, Chris appeared. Apparently he missed his lecture. He kept me company (we were both silently reading) but I fell asleep on my bean bag. And when I woke up Chris was gone.

Went for media studies lecture + tutorial then finally~ home. I spent most of Friday night working on the MCAC website. Since it's outdated and I told Chris I would work on it in case our potential sponsors may look at the place. At 10-ish I went over to Amanda's place for a bit just to make sure she's coming for our house inspection today (Saturday). They were all watching a movie or something, lol. But yeah, MCAC website! Spent ages on it. I kind of like the finishing results, although it is a bit plain. Might shove up another layout during Summer vacation where I can utilize images of us (which is what I wanted to do originally). I really wanted to make this group picture of us from Manifest into a banner or something...

The picture is missing quite a few people though. Hopefully we can get an even better group picture in the next few weeks.

http://www.monashclaytonanimeclub.co.nr/

Saturday. Uhh... I woke up at like... 7 AM. Went to Brandon Park at 9-ish. Stayed there a bit too long staring at... baking stuff. I was considering trying it out for the MCAC cafe. You know, to see if any of it tastes decent to sell. Ran into Amanda and co. as I went back. 11:30 went to find Amanda and everyone for our house inspection. Umm... so yeah, Sharon and Stan weren't ready yet so Amanda, me and Jia Chee went ahead. The house was.... alright. It was a bit small, dark and not a very "homely" place. But it's a lot cheaper compared to the Halls and is pretty close to uni. So yeah, I emailed to apply for it. If we do get it Amanda said we can brighten up the place ourselves to make it like a home. Only bad thing is that some random guy we dunno will be staying with us. Sharon, Stan and Jonathan came later and we even talked to one of the tenants. Apparently she never talks much with her housemates. D: D:

Went back. I wanted to join Amanda and co. for lunch but when I tried to get in by phoning her and Sharon, they didn't pick up. So I went *sobs* and ran back to my room. An hour later Amanda finally saw her phone and let me in. Heh. I got ice cream and Tim Tams though at their place. Yay. Uhh... yeah. We then spent 2 painful hours trying to apply for the pink house mentioned before (the big one). We ran into a lot of problems like... how we have NO REFEREES. Well next to Jimmy, our supervisor/boss at GFN. In the end, we went with V (I don't even know his occupation, but he's like 32... so hopefully that works?) and Jonathan. It was funny, we were like brainstorming people. Potential other referees I blurted outloud were included Mitze, Chris and even Han Lin's cousin, ROFL. XD (I also thought of Jasmine and Drue in my mind hahahaha)

During application, Sharon and Stan fell asleep. Everyone was generally sleepy, so after me and Amanda got the application lodged I went back. Spent the night making some quick dinner, reading and yeah... surfing online. I really need to study.

I reallly reallly really need to study. No more playing for me. Must do the following...

1. Read English Lit novels that I fell behind on (Northern Lights, The Thief Lord, The Princess Bride and the Amulet of Samarkand). This will be difficult because these books are long.

2. Do English Lit Essay.

3. Do Education Assignment.

4. Finish EIL Assignment.

5. Study for EIL Exam.

6. Study for Media Studies Exam.

7. Study for English Lit Exam.

I can do it. I hope. Can't wait to go home.... (I want a welcome from my dear family and Liz and Manju when I get back, lol. Sad that Mag isn't around anymore..... D: D: D: D: D:)

By the way, it seems calling me "Celiney-Beany" is spreading. T.T First Nat did it, then Chris... now even Nazri!! @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment