Monday 29 October 2007

The exam blues...

I guess my days of blogging daily are over for now. I'm just not bothered during exam time. I'll make another gigantic post on Thursday after my COM1020 exam. Spent the past few days, uhh... having fun with a few MCAC activities. Besides that, I've done nothing but listen to lectures for COM1020. And not remembering a single thing in the end. Bleh. I'm kind of dead in a way. I guess a large reason why I'm so lazy / unmotivated is that this exam is only worth 30%. If I combine my grades on the other 70% I get a total of 51% (or so, my grade on class participation is a estimation). Either way, there's no way I can fail this unit, so it's just a matter of studying to get that D!

Although I still feel worried / stressed / not alive though. The kind of feeling I get when I'm depressed. The "I don't feel alive" feeling. The empty feeling. I want to get my paper over with and feel like I'm living again. And yeah, although I don't have that killer pressure and making sure you can pass, my "I want to get a high grade!" instinct still leads me to be worried for this exam when I can clearly see that I know ABSOLUTELY nothing in this unit at all. I can only touch the surface of each topic. Not sure how I will be able to write an essay, there's no way I can write an analysis as I am now.

I had a terribly annoying cold and a sneezing fit yesterday also. Much better today (I went and gave myself like 8 hours of sleep for once, compared to the 3 hours I've been getting the past 2 days). Rest and food does wonders! Glad I drank lots of water as to not get a sore throat. The second I get a sore throat it's over for me. Cause when that happens it means it'll develop into a flu and a high fever. That's how I seem to work. And I haven't gotten sick all year, the next time I get a flu I'll be immobile and dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment