Saturday 13 October 2007

Assignment Stress

So watch as the assignment stress start to get to me. I must be the only one still stressing about assignments. Everyone else is studying. I won't study much for another week, lol. Although being an Arts student and all... exams aren't worth that much for me anyway.

Got up at 7, went to Brandom Park at around 10:30 with Amanda and the group. Bought a lot of things (there goes $70). It was all fairly standard. Ate lunch at Farrer with the group and decided to try out making those cookies for MCAC. I burnt the cookies and they didn't taste that good... so I fed it all to the various residents of Farrer Lords. I don't want to give it to MCAC and have Chris make fun of me and my bad baking. Tomorrow I shall have to work on that damn cake for Monday's GFN volunteer dinner thingy.

While baking, everyone else went to study or sleep. So I spent the afternoon munching on my own cookies in Farrer Hall and reading some notes for my exam on Thursday. At 4:30 people started waking up and coming in to study. I was telling everyone how in English Literature for some reason the various critical analysis' on children's stories eventually goes sexual. And we had a good laugh when Amanda began to study and read her chemistry related notes. You know, since they involve test tubes and stuff going hard.. or soft.. or rubbery... XD XD Damn, we're all corrupted. Anyway, I uhh... skipped dinner since I was never hungry at all. Around 6:30 I decided to go back to my room to work on my assignment on Alice and Wonderland. Bleh. It isn't going well. I have no idea what I'm writing and it all sounds really terrible. And I can't find any references.

I forgot to mention that I got a C for my Education assignment. It's worth 50%. Bleh, fuck. Just what I need, a friken credit, lol. Now I'll need a HD to get a D at the end. Which is probably impossible for me (although I pulled that off last semester). I don't even have the time to write my second assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment