Monday 8 October 2007

...busy...busy... *sobs*

Okay, watch as my pressure builds up. I REALLY need to do more work. ARRGHH!!

I got up at like 6 AM, and continued reading "Northern Lights", now on Monday night I'm only like on page 256 or something. Dammit, I have like 150 pages left. Can't do that by tomorrow! At 12:45-ish I went to uni to see Drue and co. Since they have their stall there to advertise the Karaoke night joint with the Caulfield Anime Club. Which I'm not going since me and Amanda have our flights like on the same day (or the day after, but my flight islike 5 minutes past the 18th, so I still consider that 17). I'm so sad. Miss the chance to see Nazri... Drue... Sharon (MCAC)... and co. singing. And becoming friends with the Caulfield guys. I dunno any of them. By the time I come back next year, everyone are friends with the Caulfield guys (if they're not already) and I haven't even met any of them! Noooes, left behind....
very

We sat around for hours, lol. Past 4, we shifted over to the cellar room since GFN starts at 5 (for volunteers). And yeah, did the usual, moved furniture around while everyone from the club just watched. T.T My brownies were kind of a success.... Drue, Chris and co. wasn't really that impressed, but I think I got decent compliments from GFN-ners like Han Lin and Tsan. Max seemed to like it though (and Nat never ate any ;__;) Probably just needs decorations to be sellable. But yeah, HL and Winston liked the batik cake I made a while back so uhh... yay... compliments from the master chefs themselves! >.>

Last GFN was made up of... DDR (this time using Bernie's mats, ps2 and games!), so the anime club monopolized it the most (although it was our... or should I say our fellow member's equipment, cept for the TV). Everyone had fun playing Uno Stacko though. We got some first timers there, uhh... Tam who stayed for a bit, Sharon (MCAC one) anddd... Jason. Who stayed finally. And Nazri finally stayed also (he normally doesn't). Yeah, the uno stacko! Maybe we should look into getting one for the club, it might be a way to make our lunches together more interesting for when we get bored occasionally. Oh and DDR... Chris beated me! AND HE'S A CRIPPLE TODAY. The guy was limping the entire day, and his arm can't move much. And he still beat me (and everyone else cept for Bernie) so yeah... bleh. I said I would train during my time in Brunei and return to challenge him! MY ARCH ENEMY.

After GFN we headed to maccas. Uhh.. that is, Drue, me, Amanda, Bernie, Alex and Vu. Sharon, Jason and Chris apparently went home to do work. Didn't stay too long since we all have work (except for Alex, who's work is to play... a certain video game). T.T Me and Amanda shared a "Crunchie" McFlurry there, which I didn't think was that nice. I want purely Oreos next time, lol. At maccas we... did random things like go through each others wallets and laugh at each others fugly ID photos.

Housing... is getting complicated again. I got a call from this guy who saw an ad I posted up online at the Monash Marketplace message board about needing a 4 bedroom house. So I arranged for inspection at 10. It's just me and Amanda and I didn't feel comfortable walking to a strangers house with just us two girls so we decided to call V and ask him to drive/accompany us. I'll probably take a look before heading to the previously mentioned house to look at the lease agreement. I will be skipping my lecture tomorrow for the house inspection (lecture is at 10 lol...). Oh well. Housing is more important!

Either way, both houses I'm looking at is close to Tsan's place. Ehehe, I can crash their place more often next year. XD This house inspection I'm going for tomorrow is pretty far from uni though. Probably a 25 minute walk for me (the guy said 15 - 20 minutes but I walk too slow). And it's more expensive. Hopefully it's a nice house.

Anyway, I'll just do a bit more reading and then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment