Saturday 29 September 2007

Tulip Festival

And today was.. the Tulip Festival. I didn't have much people to walk with, and I sat on the bus by myself for both trips in isolation. I kind of began to regret going actually. But <3 <3 to Izzati for her attempts to try and integrate me into her group of friends. And for caring for me about whether I'm happy or not. You're always watching out for me since I'm not exactly the most stable of people. And you know I get easily depressed when it comes to loneliness. Thank you, dear~. I feel bad for being so damn annoying and troublesome. Eh, I really should say sorry and thanks to people like Izzati, Ieja and from the past... Serena and Magdalene for always watching out for me, since I'm always causing them problems and going from one moment happy to next moment bat shit emo. Well in the case of Mag, that was over 2 years ago so I guess it shouldn't be an issue anymore....

That said, today was the first time for quite a while since I got that lonely feeling I had almost all of last semester. I hate that feeling so much, I've been on and off it for the past 3 years, I've been trying all of this semester to get rid of it completely. You know, to be a bit more optimistic and happy with life. I was a bit disappointed I relapsed today. So yeah, I was a bit indifferent to sour to depressed today. Cheered up a bit after getting random messages and cons on msn from Chris and Raine though. Anyway, no worries. Some sleep and I'll be fine. Even if I'm not okay tomorrow, Monday is GFN day. Seeing Amanda, Tsan, V and some MCAC people who are coming (Drue, Raine, Chris and Bernie hopefully) is all I need to cheer me up. Heh.

The Tulip Festival was nice however. Lots of pretty flowers everywhere. I didn't get a chance to walk around the other places though, since we didn't spend enough time at the festival. After the festival we went to the William Rickett's Sanctuary. Which is an Aboriginal sanctuary. It was a very tranquil and spiritual place, I felt sort of out of place. The cold weather didn't help either. I slept on the bus back to the Halls (which was around 3 PM).

Next few days will be spent on the EIL assignment which I must get done by Wednesday. And my Education presentation on the animal nursery at the Melbourne Show. And to work on the MCAC website. Oh and reading those damn English Lit novels that I haven't read yet... aaah... when do I start studying for exams. I still need to do like... every reading for Media Studies which I haven't done since week 2. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment