Tuesday 11 September 2007

More Chaddy goodness!

I set my alarm for like 6 AM but didn't get up until 9. I was too lazy to go for my 10 AM lecture on a book that I didn't even read. So yeah, at 11 I went to uni to meet up with Tsan, Mitze and V to go to Chaddy but they weren't there so I waited for a bit. Well... 20 minutes or so. Then they came and we sat down and waited for another half hour since Mitze had just woken up. We went to Holmesglen for lunch at a Korean restaurant. The food was nice!

After that, to Chaddy! Uhh... one of V's friends, I probably won't be able to spell her name at all, but something like Paskaline (I'll just call her Pas here) came along with us. We walked for a bit and then at a bead jewelry making shop Mitze helped her to make a gift for her friend. It took an incredibly long time since she decided to use some difficult beads, Mitze had to go, and V and Tsan went off to do shopping. So I stayed with Pas for like one and a half hours or more helping with the beads. OMFG, making bead jewelry is obviously not as easy it seems. The bracelet was nice though.

By the time she finished, it was 5 and time to go (since everything closes). So V dropped Pas home then we went over to Tsan's house since I'm the only one who hasn't seen the place and I wanted to see. We dropped by unexpected, and uhh.. went in and Han Lin and Winston were happily sitting by the kitchen. Han Lin took one look, was like D: D: and ran into his room (to get a hat I think? lol). Winston was cooking and instantly said something about how he could of made food for us or something (I'm sorry but the first thing I thought when I saw this was... lol, Winston, you're such a housewife ahahaha, that and you spent the entire time washing dishes and what not). I took a spoon of Winston's mushroom.. soup thingy.. it was pretty good. :D :D Now I know I can safely eat his cooking~

V drove me home after. Haven't really done much else today. I'm so unproductive. I feel bad I skipped a lecture. I normally don't skip anything unless it is because of placement. Cause you know, I'm supposed to be some hardcore study nerd. >.>

Oh and I saw the practice video of Deakin's anime club! For the dance comp at Manifest. They are better then us (they're synchronised and stuff, compared to us who are a total mess). But we look like we're having much more fun (and we are!). But I don't wanna lose to Deakin.. or Melb U. Go Monash!

No comments:

Post a Comment